Cascade SR

Old July 10th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

Default Cascade SR

Tmmy D 3:07 down in 88th on 1st stage.
Best,
Bill Black
Old July 10th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"billb" wrote in message
Tmmy D 3:07 down in 88th on 1st stage.
Best,
Bill Black

61 Steve Larsen 2.14

Is that the Steve Larsen of old?

Old July 10th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

Carl Sundquist wrote:

61 Steve Larsen 2.14

Is that the Steve Larsen of old?

Probably. He lives in Bend and has done Cascade a few times recently. A
couple years ago, he teamed up with Kirk Willett and they crushed the 35+
field.

A lot of people felt that Steve Larsen was as physically gifted as any top
American rider ever. I wonder why he didn't reach the level of that elite
crowd?

Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Old July 10th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret Wade[_3_]

Off The Back wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

61 Steve Larsen 2.14

Is that the Steve Larsen of old?

Probably. He lives in Bend and has done Cascade a few times recently. A
couple years ago, he teamed up with Kirk Willett and they crushed the
35+ field.

A lot of people felt that Steve Larsen was as physically gifted as any
top American rider ever. I wonder why he didn't reach the level of that
elite crowd?

Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

He has a brother racing in CO. People refer to him as SLB.
Old July 10th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Off The Back" wrote in message

A lot of people felt that Steve Larsen was as physically gifted as any top
American rider ever. I wonder why he didn't reach the level of that elite
crowd?

Some people prefer to have a life.