Mis-Quote of the day

Old July 21st 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Mis-Quote of the day

Globalist corporation director Chris Fisher:

"We promote the values of Barloworld - integrity, honesty, respect..."

LMFAO

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 21st 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ken Prager

Davey Crockett wrote:

Globalist corporation director Chris Fisher:

"We promote the values of Barloworld - integrity, honesty, respect..."

LMFAO

I went to their web site to see what they make/do. I think the editors
of the Onion put it together. Wow, what a load of
jargon/gobbledygook/crap.

http://www.barloworld.com/content/main/home.asp
http://www.barloworld.com/content/profile/overview.asp?section=profile
http://www.barloworld.com/content/profile/companyoverview_new.asp

Old July 21st 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
Globalist corporation director Chris Fisher:

"We promote the values of Barloworld - integrity, honesty, respect..."

LMFAO

Yeah, Barloworld suggested to their riders that they take drugs. I have to
say that it is pretty contemptible to try to put the blame for doping on the
sponsors.

Old July 22nd 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

I went to their web site to see what they make/do. I think the editors
of the Onion put it together. Wow, what a load of
jargon/gobbledygook/crap.

http://www.barloworld.com/content/main/home.asp

Wow.

Honest, I guess I had them mistaken for Unibet or something, because I
thought they were a gambling site.

QUOTE [email protected] Recumbent Biking 1 February 6th 07 02:47 AM
Quote of The Day Calogero Carlucci Racing 1 July 3rd 06 03:30 AM
A quote for Tim C Deest Australia 5 December 23rd 05 12:40 PM
quote of the day flyingdutch Australia 8 July 20th 05 08:56 PM
quote Birchy General 2 March 23rd 05 04:23 PM