Looks like Vansevenant has a fight on his hands

Old July 21st 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
phillip brown

Default Looks like Vansevenant has a fight on his hands

152 Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Silence - Lotto 2.37.42
153 Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) Française des Jeux 2.42.15

phillip brown
Old July 22nd 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Allen Gathman

On Jul 20, 8:55*pm, phillip brown wrote:
152 Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Silence - Lotto * * * * * * * * * * *2.37.42
153 SébastienChavanel(Fra) Française des Jeux * * * * * * * *2.42.15

phillip brown

Not for long, as it turns out -- Chavanel resigned today, and Wim is
back in last place.
Old July 22nd 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Allen Gathman a écrit profondement:

| On Jul 20, 8:55*pm, phillip brown wrote:
| 152 Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Silence - Lotto * * * * * * * * * * *2.37.42
| 153 SébastienChavanel(Fra) Française des Jeux * * * * * * * *2.42.15
|
| phillip brown
|
| Not for long, as it turns out -- Chavanel resigned today, and Wim is
| back in last place.

Always cheer the last man home

Remember that without him, there would be no winner

--
Davey Crockett
Old July 22nd 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Allen Gathman

On Jul 22, 11:11*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Allen Gathman a écrit profondement:

| On Jul 20, 8:55*pm, phillip brown wrote:
| 152 Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Silence - Lotto * * * * * * * * * * *2.37.42
| 153 SébastienChavanel(Fra) Française des Jeux * * * * * * * *2.42.15
|
| phillip brown
|
| Not for long, as it turns out -- Chavanel resigned today, and Wim is
| back in last place.

Always cheer the last man home

Remember that without him, there would be no winner

--
Davey Crockett

I identify with the Lanterne Rouge. Not that he wouldn't drop me like
a rock, but at least I can imagine being in his place. Go Wim!
Old July 22nd 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Allen Gathman a écrit profondement:

| Always cheer the last man home
|
| Remember that without him, there would be no winner
|
| --
| Davey Crockett
|
| I identify with the Lanterne Rouge. Not that he wouldn't drop me like
| a rock, but at least I can imagine being in his place. Go Wim!

It takes fortitude to finish when everything's against you.

Like in some ****ty Early Season "Training Race" in Zeebrugge, Belgium
where you're plodding along 20 klicks into the race and already ten
minutes off the back, there's a 20 kph headwind, it's ****ing down
rain, you just puked your breakfast over the bars for the third time,
your legs feel like lead and the Directeur Sportif drops back,
throwing a pump and spare tubular out of the team car hollering "See
you at the finish."

That's what sorts the Men from the Boys.

--
Davey Crockett
-

During the trial the jury heard that the mob shouted “Slash him,
Psycho, kill him,†as encouragement to the Sri Lankan Tamil gang’s
leader Senthurrajah Thavapalasingham. to attack a man with a Samurai
sword.
-
(They wouldn't be in jail for long if Davey had any say in the matter)

Wim Vansevenant in 2033 Carmine Clamenza Racing 1 July 30th 07 07:59 AM
Some went to a fight ... MMan Racing 9 August 12th 06 02:50 AM
FIGHT! Boyle M. Owl Techniques 0 August 6th 05 09:41 AM
fight??? Sneaker Unicycling 8 July 31st 05 07:16 PM
Fight the man Obie Unicycling 0 November 14th 04 01:12 AM