World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 6th 04, 09:25 PM
Ray

Default World Naked Bike Ride

You just don't get do you?

The endless preaching in your signature is paramount to whining.
A never ending irritation.

You hate top posters? I hate NETCOPS.

Manual filing systems always have the newest items on top. People deal
with that everyday and manage.

I personally can tolerate top or bottom postings and in fact prefer NOT
to have to re-read stuff stated read before, especially when messages
open like normal files with the top shown first. IMHO, bottom posting
encourages RSI of the index finger using a wheel mouse.
More important is that if you should jump into a thread mid-stream that
sufficient quoting is retained to make any comment meaningful.

Usenet is anarchy. If you want to control others, join a moderated forum
and be a moderator. Forcing opinions on others is doomed to failure on
usenet.

In article ,
says...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You ARE whining you pathetic turd.

No, I'm not. I didn't even start this little fracas.

Old June 7th 04, 12:15 AM
flyingdutch

Can we assume from both you gentlemen (assumption ) that you ar
either both doing the nude ride or at very least typing your boring tet
a tete in the buff

-

Old June 7th 04, 01:15 AM
cfsmtb

yaw

Now back to topic, think this similiar to the last story. Had a bette
link but can't find it at present

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...utch.bike.reut

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (Reuters) -- A planned nudist bicycle tour in th
Netherlands' so-called "Bible Belt" has upset local church officials wh
are holding their own youth charity bike ride the same day

-

Old June 7th 04, 03:00 AM
L'acrobat

You jumped in all ad hom you dumb ****.

"OK, who slipped me the moron magnet?"

A whiner with no memory?

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 03:00 AM
Plodder

"DRS" wrote in message

You are wrong. Top posting is wrong and that is the majority Usenet view.

Hmmm... do you have references, stats or anything else to back that
statement? For example, by what majority do Usenet people prefer bottom
posting? What is the sample size of any survey quoted? etc, etc, ect...

All I'm asking is that you supply similar backup to your tatements to that
which you demand of others.

Cheers,

Frank

Old June 7th 04, 03:00 AM
L'acrobat

Yet you still whine incessantly about things you simply cannot change. sad.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Poor DRS, if only you had a clue.

I'm more clued in than you're capable of being.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 03:01 AM
L'acrobat

Poor DRS still whining.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Its funny to see someone who thinks having been on usenet for 10
years is an achievement.

I know, but at least it gives him some sense of achievement.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 03:09 AM
L'acrobat

More whining.

"DRS" wrote in message
"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

there's nothing WRONG with top posting...

it's your view, pal... get over it, get off the soapbox, and accept
that you have a view that is not shared by the greater internet
community.

You are wrong. Top posting is wrong and that is the majority Usenet view.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 08:01 AM
Tamyka Bell

Wow, I felt really important when I logged on and saw ****loads of
Call me Helen. Sorry all.

Old June 7th 04, 08:59 AM
DaveB

Wow this is amazing, it's kind of like one of those chess grand masters
playing simultaneous games against 20 people. I'm in awe of DR's ability
to keep track of who has been insulted, who is yet to be insulted but
needs to, and who needs to be insulted again.

DaveB (deliberately top posted just for the fun of it, I'll taunt DRS
but I draw the line at actually bothering to respond to the rubbish
opinions)

DRS wrote:
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Poor DRS, if only you had a clue.

I'm more clued in than you're capable of being.

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM