A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Old November 11th 08, 11:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
GeneralissimoApeshit

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

And WHO are you, Generalissimo Franco?

I bet you even like Fascist ideas.

Look, idiot, YOU'RE the one who can't handle riders taking to the road
as traffic, during Critical Mass. That makes you the fascist.
Old November 12th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 11, 5:45*pm, GeneralissimoApe****
wrote:
And WHO are you, Generalissimo Franco?

I bet you even like Fascist ideas.

Look, idiot, YOU'RE the one who can't handle riders taking to the road
as traffic, during Critical Mass. *That makes you the fascist.

That's because they do in a disorganized way, which in the end helps
the public catalog them as troublemakers, a label applied to all
cyclists. Now you understand, Big ****?
Old November 12th 08, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 11, 3:17*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 10, 7:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

How about I war on your stupid head, you god damn freak of an asshole!

****ing Regards,
Foul mouthed old men like voted for the old man.
You did, right? And you don't ride a bike either...
So long, babbling Dr. Evil.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. *You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. *An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Dr. Evil, you should be gagged and put in a straight jacket. Then put
in a museum of shame, where all those who supported the war should be
displayed. Of course, you should also be issued a pamper.
Old November 12th 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

[...]

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are
dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all
unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

Old November 12th 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Nov 11, 8:17*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? * What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

I'm glad you've accepted the jungle and its inhabitants to describe
the world around you. Yes, we live in a jungle, and you are one of
those hyenas that defend the lion. You saw Lion King?

http://www.evcil.us/Çizimler/slides/...ng%20hyena.jpg
Old November 13th 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

(OK, now that the hyenas and the lion are a thing of the past --or so
we hope-- let's see how we can help Obama)

HOW WOULD YOU HELP OBAMA?

You know he's all about CHANGE (or so he said in his campaign),
leading the country to energy self-sufficiency sometime in the near
future. So how would you help him reach that goal?

He never mention the word "bicycle" in his political speeches (that I
know of), but I'm assuming that would be priority #1 under an
Administration that is both SMART and BROKE. Yes, its budget is
limited, so we better start helping him from the base, meaning our
rusted bikes must be put to use. We just ask him for some moral
support if not bike lanes.

Well, if you are a couch potato, you can still put some energy-
efficient lights since it would be too much to ask of you to junk your
SUVs...

Have you ever thought of the lion as a big pussycat?

(Yes, the beast can be pacified!)

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution

Old November 13th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 8:17 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

I'm glad you've accepted the jungle and its inhabitants to describe

the world around you. Yes, we live in a jungle, and you are one of
those hyenas that defend the lion. You saw Lion King?

You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a
wonder you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as
if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate
transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you
had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out.
On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest
attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would
need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant
glimpse of it.

Old November 13th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

[...]

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

Old November 13th 08, 06:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default a new definition of patriotism

On Nov 12, 8:23*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I can see you really have a command over the worst adjectives even if
you are not able to say something cohesive, like a vision of the
world, other than one with dinosaurs and roaches. I guess a few hyenas
too.

By the way, do you also agree with these dinosaurs (SUVs)?

Originally Posted by boneshake
"No, SUVS are the enemy."

And they help the enemy too...

I think we are under a new definition of patriotism: Under Bush it was
displayed as a bumper sticker that said, "We support our troops" on
your SUV. But under Obama, it's simply riding a bike.
Old November 13th 08, 06:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

The ape and the hyena disagree in the perspective of the jungle. Of
course, hyenas are predators without a creative mind. Probably the
same difference as bicyclists and nonbicyclists.

Originally Posted by SingingSabre
"I'm holding my tongue...proverbially.

As to the topic at hand, most US residents don't see cyclocommuting as
a viable form of transportation. For Obama to mention it would have
probably hurt his cause, and ours. Grassroots work is the only way to
get that out...either that or get the car companies to endorse it, at
least as far as I can tell without racking my food-starved brain for
more creative ideas."

I don't see his endorsement would be bad for cycling since most
Republicans don't commute by bicycle anyway.

It would certainly lead to more ridership among the young and
minorities --his power base.

Tom Danielson March 13 1978 - March 13 2008 [email protected] Racing 0 March 13th 08 10:31 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
Washington Post: A Rough Ride for Schwinn Bicycle Ed General 12 December 12th 04 05:24 AM