anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

Old October 7th 03, 04:00 AM
Bob Schwartz

Default anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

Ronald wrote:
Here are some recent pictures so any rbr readers will recognize me:

http://www.classicbodybuilders.com/b...bschwartz1.jpg

You'll go to the worlds in a thong?

I'll be easy to pick out in a crowd, won't I?

Actually I'm just hoping heather will be there.

Bob Schwartz

Old October 7th 03, 03:10 PM
h squared

Bob Schwartz wrote:

Ronald wrote:

You'll go to the worlds in a thong?

I'll be easy to pick out in a crowd, won't I?

Actually I'm just hoping heather will be there.

well, i'll probably be wearing a thong too, but i won't be there.

don't worry, though, it's no loss to you. there was a post on rbr once
that reminded me a lot of myself that sums it up well-
"People like this typically have above-average educations, and
below-average
number of friends. They also typically are much better at making these
statements in a written forum, when they have time to think about them
(or
to dig up old Dave Bailey posts and reuse them). If you talk to these
people in
real life, they are dreadfully boring."
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=3...ews.com&rnum=1

don't forget to take pictures!
heather
Old October 7th 03, 03:43 PM
Donald Munro

h squared wrote:
well, i'll probably be wearing a thong too, but i won't be there.

don't worry, though, it's no loss to you. there was a post on rbr once
that reminded me a lot of myself that sums it up well-
"People like this typically have above-average educations, and
below-average
number of friends. They also typically are much better at making these
statements in a written forum, when they have time to think about them
(or
to dig up old Dave Bailey posts and reuse them). If you talk to these
people in
real life, they are dreadfully boring."
http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=3...ews.com&rnum=1

Kind of makes you wish the world was like that Ah-Ha video from many
years ago where everyone lives in a cartoon world and speaks in a speech
bubble. That way all us rbr geeks could be witty Don Juans.

Old October 7th 03, 04:58 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article , swj says...
is anyone here @ rbr just going to hamilton for the RR on the 12th (sunday)
? i live in southern NY so its only about 500+/- miles from me so going up
for the day isn't completely unrealistic. anyone else have similar ideas ?

I am half seriously considering it. I would like to go, but I have too
many other things going on. I'm in NYC and I figure it will take about
8 hours each way to drive there. If I could, I would have driven up the
day before and then watched the race and come home late sunday or early
monday.
----------------
Alex

Old October 7th 03, 11:51 PM
OMC

Alex Rodriguez wrote in message ...
In article , swj says...
is anyone here @ rbr just going to hamilton for the RR on the 12th (sunday)
? i live in southern NY so its only about 500+/- miles from me so going up
for the day isn't completely unrealistic. anyone else have similar ideas ?

I am half seriously considering it. I would like to go, but I have too
many other things going on. I'm in NYC and I figure it will take about
8 hours each way to drive there. If I could, I would have driven up the
day before and then watched the race and come home late sunday or early
monday.
----------------
Alex

You really should go, it's a great venue, I walked it today watching
the TT and it will be a leg breaker. The weather is great, and course
is easy to access.

they don't check passes very well...........you can get into VIP areas
pretty easy. The best is to walk to top of climb and pick a spot. The
8 hour drive will be worth it.

OMC
Old October 8th 03, 12:15 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 7 Oct 2003 15:51:37 -0700, OMC wrote:
they don't check passes very well...........you can get into VIP areas
pretty easy.

I bet that will not be the case for Sunday. Good ride by YMC.