Stolen Bike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd 18, 04:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
David[_20_]

Default Stolen Bike

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:45:40 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 7/21/2018 8:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
wrote:

fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke
wrote:
On 7/21/2018 6:07 AM, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 22:28:50 +0100, Peter Keller

wrote:
On 20.07.2018 21:24, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why would an adult let an anywho ride their bike?

Hitler.

Your answer makes no grammatical sense. You can't answer a why with
pronoun.

'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.

It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.

No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.

Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.

Don't bother explaining stuff to Colon Burchese...he's an illiterte
moulie!

WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!

VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMESE grammar. Lumumba?
--

"You are full of ****. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that

by Negros."

- drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines
- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi
Netfish's
claim to be a jew

my used bike doesn't work

Stolen bike.... anyone want to bet on it? Anton Berlin Racing 0 December 22nd 09 08:30 PM
Shelly Olds...bike stolen, bike found, gold medal won caffetrieste Racing 20 October 14th 08 09:39 AM
Stolen bike Chris A UK 26 March 27th 07 03:01 PM
nearly stolen bike Simon Brooke UK 0 November 18th 05 11:16 PM
nearly stolen bike nobody760 UK 6 November 17th 05 09:05 AM