Help...Yakima Rack Fit on VW Beetle or Similar

Old November 3rd 04, 08:43 AM
robinsonslebayr

Default Help...Yakima Rack Fit on VW Beetle or Similar

I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g.,
slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or
similar vehicle.

--
robinsonslebayr

Old November 4th 04, 05:13 AM
maxo

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:43:06 +1100, robinsonslebayr wrote:

I need help...Damsel in distress! Has anyone had any problems (e.g.,
slippage) with a Yakima bike rack fitting a Volkswagen Beetle or similar
vehicle.

I use a rear mounted Yakima on our VW wagon and it works great, you do
have to muscle the straps a bit.

Old November 5th 04, 12:39 AM
Booker C. Bense