Muni on the telly?

Old October 28th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Default Muni on the telly?

My father-in-law gave me this clip from the telly guide of, I think, the
Mail. Did they really show film from BMW? Anybody see it or better
still record it? Any idea who (and where) that is in the photograph?

Rob

|Filename: MuniTelly.jpg |

rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.

Old October 28th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Looks like Kris Holm on the North Shore.
Could be wrong.

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old October 28th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

That is DEFITNITLY not northshore.

--
maximus unius

Originally Posted by *Brian MacKenzie*
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old October 28th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

maximus unius wrote:
That is DEFITNITLY not northshore.

He could mean on the north shore of Canada, rather than the particular
type of trail called 'north shore' which is prevalent in that area.

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 28th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

kington99 wrote:
He could mean on the north shore of Canada, rather than the particular
type of trail called 'north shore' which is prevalent in that area.

Heh, look at a map please, the north shore of Canada would be up in the
arctic. It is the north shore of a body of water which runs through BC.

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 28th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

North Shore is a specific area along Vancouver's North shore. Some cool
trails and man-made stuff in there. That looks like a picture of Kris
Holm at Whistler, from several years ago, wearing his red/white/green
Norco jersey.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Old October 28th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

kington99 wrote:
He could mean on the north shore of Canada, rather than the particular
type of trail called 'north shore' which is prevalent in that area.

Yeah that's what I ment

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

Old October 28th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

On a second look, that steep rock looks like the image from the KH
posters you can buy at Unicycle.com:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=637
He's wearing a jersey in the picture above, but everything else seems
to match.

For reference, that image was also used on the backs of the T-shirts
and sweatshirts at the 1999 California Mountain Unicycle Weekend, so
the image has been around a while...

Old October 28th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

It LOOKS like something Kris Holm would ride down

--
benjaug

mornish wrote:
It's a coicidink! I wonder why we all have unicycles?

'YouTube Gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)

benjaug (at) unicyclist (dot) com
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

Old October 29th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Thanks for the replies - I suspected it was an oldish pic because it
looks like a 26" wheel and fairly normal mountain bike tyre (i.e. not
3"), and now you mention it I think I've probably seen KH in a picture
like that.

So does anybody know about the BMW reference? And did anybody see the
programme?

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.

Custom muni project... andrew_carter Unicycling 81 June 18th 06 09:02 AM
Unicon 2006- info online GizmoDuck Unicycling 32 December 22nd 05 11:31 AM
Possible Mini Cal. Muni Weekend vivalargo Unicycling 15 December 14th 05 07:16 PM
strictly MUni leadpan Unicycling 5 October 24th 05 06:14 PM
New Zealand MUni Weekend - April 23 to 25 TonyMelton Unicycling 0 February 12th 05 01:08 AM