The clues are 'walkway' and 'Promenade'

Old March 6th 14, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default The clues are 'walkway' and 'Promenade'

Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/
Old March 6th 14, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

--
Judith
Old March 6th 14, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.
Old March 6th 14, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 06/03/2014 09:18, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.

Yes, I always have Stella with my bacon and eggs.

Answer the question. Have you absolutely no sympathy for a productive
member of society who has been brutally assaulted while doing no harm
whatsoever?

--
Judith
Old March 6th 14, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 06/03/2014 09:33, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 09:18, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle
path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.

Yes, I always have Stella with my bacon and eggs.

Answer the question. Have you absolutely no sympathy for a productive
member of society who has been brutally assaulted while doing no harm
whatsoever?

I have little sympathy for anyone that is breaking the law. It is very
likely that there would be no story if the cyclist had been riding on
the road and keeping a proper look out. The cyclist actually assaulted
herself by her actions, she could equally well have ridden into any
other stationary object, just thank heaven she did not mow down a
pedestrian.
Old March 6th 14, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 06/03/2014 09:42, Mrcheerful wrote:
[...]

Your morality is completely perverse, but then most people won't need
that pointing out. And have you any idea how difficult it would be for a
cyclist to spot a thin rope across a road in time to stop? Of course you
do, but it would expose your agenda to admit that fact. And thankfully
the police don't share your opinion.

You seem to blame a lot of people for things that they can't control:
cyclists for being attacked and injured/killed, old people for being
old, etc.

BTW, when are you going to tell us what age you want old people killed at?

--
Judith
Old March 6th 14, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 09:18:18 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.

It looks as if the cycle lane runs along the middle of the promenade:

There is nothing in the article to suggest she wasn't in the cycle
lane.

I also note that the yobs who did this worked in pairs against a lone
female cyclist.
Old March 6th 14, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

wrote:

On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.

It looks as if the cycle lane runs along the middle of the promenade:

There is nothing in the article to suggest she wasn't in the cycle
lane.

I also note that the yobs who did this worked in pairs against a lone
female cyclist.

I thought that as well, but I only skipped through the article. Strange
how facts always seem to elude these people.

--
Judith
Old March 6th 14, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

wrote:

On 06/03/2014 08:44, Judith wrote:
On 06/03/2014 08:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
Cyclist injured while riding on a footway, when there is a cycle path !!

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-n...0252-34386761/

So absolutely no sympathy for a productive member of society who has
been brutally assaulted while doing no what whatsoever?

About what we could expect from someone who thinks that the old should
be culled.

What is 'no what whatsoever' ? Are you drunk?

Anyway, why was she on a footway? There is a cycle lane.

It looks as if the cycle lane runs along the middle of the promenade:

There is nothing in the article to suggest she wasn't in the cycle
lane.

I also note that the yobs who did this worked in pairs against a lone
female cyclist.

Yes, as one 13 and one 15 year old were arrested, they were still in their
childlike age where they probably still only rode bicycles, far too young
(and untrained) to drive cars.

Old March 6th 14, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:25:40 -0000, "Tarcap"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

When I first drove a motor vehicle I was younger than 13.