Riding on footpath.

Old June 30th 19, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Riding on footpath.

I was riding peacefully along the side of the road in moderately heavy
traffi, including lorries. Ahead of me were some parked cars.
So to avoid being scraped off by one of said lorries, I go onto the
footpath and ride inside the parked cars.
Ahead of me is a pleasant-looking man walking towards me on the footpath.
I'll leave Mr Pounder to attempt to describe what happened next.
Hint: I am still alive to tell the tale.
Old July 5th 19, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 4. 7. 2019 20:15, BROUT NOW wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:28:30 +0200, Peter Keller wrote:

I was riding peacefully along the side of the road in moderately heavy
traffi, including lorries. Ahead of me were some parked cars.
So to avoid being scraped off by one of said lorries, I go onto the
footpath and ride inside the parked cars.
Ahead of me is a pleasant-looking man walking towards me on the
footpath.
I'll leave Mr Pounder to attempt to describe what happened next.
Hint: I am still alive to tell the tale.

you're a ****, a vile slimy ****!

Thanks for the compliment.

Footpath riding vermin cyclists rob disabled man Mr Pounder Esquire UK 2 January 26th 18 10:44 PM
No cyclists fined for riding on footpath last year. Alycidon UK 1 August 31st 15 02:02 PM
Don't ride on the footpath. Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 23 September 30th 12 06:55 PM
On the footpath? Mr Pounder UK 3 December 14th 11 06:10 PM
footpath riding Zebee Johnstone Australia 27 October 13th 07 04:36 AM