Cyclist attacker found GUILTY of two attempted murders

Old July 17th 19, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Cyclist attacker found GUILTY of two attempted murders

"Used his car as a weapon".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-murders.html
Old July 18th 19, 01:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4:01:59 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
"Used his car as a weapon".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-murders.html

"a group of cyclists who had stopped at a red light"
How is this possible? Cyclists NEVER stop at red lights, or so we are told.
Old July 18th 19, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:18:13 AM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4:01:59 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
"Used his car as a weapon".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-murders.html

"a group of cyclists who had stopped at a red light"
How is this possible? Cyclists NEVER stop at red lights, or so we are told.

Someone did a Cheerless style "proper survey" in London and found out that drivers passed through more lights at red/amber than cyclists did.
Old July 18th 19, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 18. 7. 2019 10:31, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:18:13 AM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4:01:59 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
"Used his car as a weapon".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-murders.html

"a group of cyclists who had stopped at a red light"
How is this possible? Cyclists NEVER stop at red lights, or so we are told.

Someone did a Cheerless style "proper survey" in London and found out that drivers passed through more lights at red/amber than cyclists did.

That does not say much.
There are many more drivers than bicyclists.

PS I stop at red lights. Then I can ogle the deliciously miniskirted,
hot-pantsed and low-topped girls jauntily walking past.
Old July 18th 19, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 10:04:46 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 18. 7. 2019 10:31, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:18:13 AM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4:01:59 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
"Used his car as a weapon".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-murders.html

"a group of cyclists who had stopped at a red light"
How is this possible? Cyclists NEVER stop at red lights, or so we are told.

Someone did a Cheerless style "proper survey" in London and found out that drivers passed through more lights at red/amber than cyclists did.

That does not say much.
There are many more drivers than bicyclists.

Not necessarily true in the London rush hour.
Also when a car stops at the red light all cars behind have to stop but SUV users can continue if they so chose. You have to only count those who had the opportunity to jump the light.