Telly tonight

Old April 17th 05, 08:42 PM
Duncan Gray

Default Telly tonight

I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

Old April 17th 05, 09:04 PM
Tony Raven

Duncan Gray wrote:
I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

"VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

Tony ;-)
Old April 17th 05, 09:13 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:42:13 GMT, "Duncan Gray"
wrote in message :

Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005

Saw it live on mainstream French terrestrial - note to self: write to
the Beeb :-)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old April 17th 05, 09:35 PM
Stephen Clark

"Duncan Gray" wrote in message
news
I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

Old April 17th 05, 10:27 PM
Jan

Stephen Clark wrote:
"Duncan Gray" wrote in message
news
I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

Perhaps they'll show the Amstel Gold next week ....

Jan

Old April 17th 05, 11:50 PM
Guy Ballantine

Also on later this month is:

Saturday 30 April
4:00pm - 4:30pm
ITV2 Cycling Highlights: Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2005

Old April 18th 05, 05:07 PM
Duncan Gray

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Duncan Gray wrote:
I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

"VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

actually I think it was more "programming as a newt"...

Track Worlds SBS 7pm Tonight hippy Australia 27 May 31st 04 07:15 AM
On telly tonight! Oliver Jones UK 2 March 5th 04 06:46 PM
On telly tonight! Oliver Jones UK 2 March 5th 04 09:31 AM
Tonight will be my first night ride - any advise? Lee UK 21 October 27th 03 11:19 PM
Lance on Tonight Show Rik O'Shea Racing 1 October 23rd 03 04:06 PM