A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mike who?

Old June 25th 13, 03:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

Messenger my arse. Your message is not based on science, reason and sound environmental management. It is based on irrationality, fear and an unhealthy obsession. You clearly know **** all about environmental planning and science.
Ads
Old June 25th 13, 05:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Monday, June 24, 2013 7:48:23 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Messenger my arse. Your message is not based on science, reason and sound environmental management. It is based on irrationality, fear and an unhealthy obsession. You clearly know ****

Swearing is a clear sign that you don't know what you are talking about, and have lost the argument. Rational people don't need to swear.

all about environmental planning and science.

Old June 25th 13, 07:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

You are hardly in a position to criticize foul language old chum. You are the person who openly celebrates the pain, suffering of mountain bikers and their families. That makes you one sick bugger. Do you understand or would you like me to draw you a picture?
Old June 25th 13, 04:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:50:56 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
You are hardly in a position to criticize foul language old chum. You are the person who openly celebrates the pain, suffering of mountain bikers and their families. That makes you one sick bugger. Do you understand or would you like me to draw you a picture?

I don't "celebrate". I simply publicize. Mountain bikers, on the other hand, want to keep this information under wraps. That is cruel! That ensures that these deaths & serious accidents will continue. What's good about THAT? NOTHING!
Old June 25th 13, 10:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:39:12 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:50:56 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

I don't "celebrate". I simply publicize. Mountain bikers, on the other hand, want to keep this information under wraps. That is cruel! That ensures that these deaths & serious accidents will continue. What's good about THAT? NOTHING!

Bullocks! Posting comments like evolution in action in response to someones death is sick. You are celebrating it old chum. To suggest anything else is rather delusionary. Go seek help old chum you need mental therapy.
Old June 25th 13, 10:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

Are you kidding me right? You clearly celebrate other peoples death by posting absurd comments like evolution in action in response to someones death. This is not the behaviour of a rational human. It is the action of an individual who is obsessed if not mentally ill.
Old June 25th 13, 10:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

LOL. You are kidding me right? By posting absurd comments like evolution in action in relation to a mountain bikers death you are celebrating it. Any sane person can see this. Judging by your comments you are not a rational person. You are a someone who requires mental therapy.
Old June 25th 13, 10:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:11:28 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:39:12 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:50:56 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: You are hardly in a position to criticize foul language old chum. You are the person who openly celebrates the pain, suffering of mountain bikers and their families. That makes you one sick bugger. Do you understand or would you like me to draw you a picture? I don't "celebrate". I simply publicize. Mountain bikers, on the other hand, want to keep this information under wraps. That is cruel! That ensures that these deaths & serious accidents will continue. What's good about THAT? NOTHING! Bullocks! Posting comments like evolution in action in response to someones death is sick. You are celebrating it old chum. To suggest anything else is rather delusionary. Go seek help old chum you need mental therapy.

"Evolution in action" is simply a fact. Lie on. Anything said anonymously is worthless. Tell us your real name, or continue being ignored.
Old June 25th 13, 11:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:41:51 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:39:12 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:50:56 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: You are hardly in a position to criticize foul language old chum. You are the person who openly celebrates the pain, suffering of mountain bikers and their families. That makes you one sick bugger. Do you understand or would you like me to draw you a picture? I don't "celebrate". I simply publicize.. Mountain bikers, on the other hand, want to keep this information under wraps. That is cruel! That ensures that these deaths & serious accidents will continue. What's good about THAT? NOTHING! Bullocks! Posting comments like evolution in action in response to someones death is sick. You are celebrating it old chum. To suggest anything else is rather delusionary. Go seek help old chum you need mental therapy.

"Evolution in action" is simply a fact. Lie on. Anything said anonymously is worthless. Tell us your real name, or continue being ignored.

Rubbish. It is not evolution as in the Darwin sense. You can't escape the fact you are celebrating other peoples death which makes you one sick puppy......
Old June 25th 13, 11:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default Mike who?

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:41:51 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:39:12 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:50:56 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: You are hardly in a position to criticize foul language old chum. You are the person who openly celebrates the pain, suffering of mountain bikers and their families. That makes you one sick bugger. Do you understand or would you like me to draw you a picture? I don't "celebrate". I simply publicize.. Mountain bikers, on the other hand, want to keep this information under wraps. That is cruel! That ensures that these deaths & serious accidents will continue. What's good about THAT? NOTHING! Bullocks! Posting comments like evolution in action in response to someones death is sick. You are celebrating it old chum. To suggest anything else is rather delusionary. Go seek help old chum you need mental therapy.

Haha. Vandeman you clearly don't understand evolution. My advice is that you read the selfish gene by Richard Dawkins. It may help you.