WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

Old May 10th 13, 09:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:24:47 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
What absolute hogwash ! You HATE mountainbikers. You call us liars,

Because it's TRUE! That's not hatred, it's just HONESTY -- something you know NOTHING about.

You are not honest ... you lie, distort, skew, omit and mislead.

scum and worse. You rejoice when a mountainbiker dies ... "Evolution in Action !" is your usual celebration. That's why I call you an excuse for a human being with an empathy bypass.

That's just FACT -- something you know NOTHING about.

What's a fact Mike ?

That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully.

That you are an excuse for a human being ? Sounds about right to me.

Old May 13th 13, 02:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

Felon is a synonym for criminal ... try arguing that you're not after three criminal convictions.

I am more than happy for everything I've written in this group to follow me; I stand by what I've said. Unlike you, when challenged, I provide backup information rather than simply resorting to calling everyone who doesn't agree with me a liar.

I really wouldn't want to have your online record hanging over my head; you really are stuck with it to the end of your days and it's not a good legacy.
Old May 13th 13, 03:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, May 10, 2013 4:25:09 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:24:47 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
What's a fact Mike ?

That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully.

That last sentence is a lie.

If it's not a lie, then prove it. Prove that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan..." Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations.

I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

Old May 13th 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:15:23 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully. http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon Felon is a synonym for criminal

I already showed you that it's not synonymous.

... try arguing that you're not after three criminal convictions. I am more than happy for everything I've written in this group to follow me; I stand by what I've said. Unlike you, when challenged, I provide backup information rather than simply resorting to calling everyone who doesn't agree with me a liar. I really wouldn't want to have your online record hanging over my head; you really are stuck with it to the end of your days and it's not a good legacy.

All charges were dismissed. That's a great legacy. Yours is "liar", which you obviously have no inclination to change.
Old May 13th 13, 05:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 7:46:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 10, 2013 4:25:09 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:24:47 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: What's a fact Mike ? That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully. That last sentence is a lie. If it's not a lie, then prove it. Prove that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan..." Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous

That was easy!
Old May 13th 13, 06:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Show us the statistics, not your typical biased qualitative observations.. I look forward to you dodging the question, as usual, liar.

http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous

That was easy!

He asked for statistics ... not the one-sided rubbish with which you populate your site. You only address the accidents .. without any context as to the number of events. If you setup a Google feed to give you every accident whilst hiking you could build a much longer list ... but it would be just as meaningless.

You have never responded to the following ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J ... with anything substantive..
Old May 13th 13, 06:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I already showed you that it's not synonymous.

How Mike ? References please ? I referred you to a Thesaurus which shows that it IS a synonym.

All charges were dismissed. That's a great legacy. Yours is "liar", which you obviously have no inclination to change.

You haven't proved that either Mike. You haven't even stated under what procedure you allegedly got it dismissed.

It strikes me that, yet again, you fail to comprehend that YOUR WORD, after all the rubbish you've spouted over the years, is worthless. No one is going to believe anything you say unless you can back it up.

Personally, I have no issue with people disbelieving me ... since I am more than happy to provide external references to backup what I say. I can PROVE that I'm not a liar without having to revert to a simple assertion "because I say so".

You, who claim to always tell the truth and never lie, seem unable to provide any backup and even write lies in threads ... and then try and still claim you never lie.
Old May 13th 13, 06:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

All charges were dismissed. That's a great legacy.

Oh, you think it's a great legacy that you were arrested for assault and convicted of three charges including battery ?

And the dismissal is entirely unproven ...
Old May 14th 13, 04:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:15:23 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

Felon is a synonym for criminal ... try arguing that you're not after three criminal convictions.

No, it isn't. Here's what your alleged "thesaurus" says:

http://ask.reference.com/web?q=What%20Is%20A%20Felon?&o=100103&__utma=1.207 2360294.1368502155.1368502155.1368502155.1&__utmb= 1.1.10.1368502155&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1368502155.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(d irect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=136072369:

"What is a Felon?

A felon is someone who has been convicted of a violent or serious crime. They have served time in a prison and not just in a jail. Someone who is convicted of murder would be a felon."

Old May 14th 13, 09:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

No, it isn't. Here's what your alleged "thesaurus" says:

http://ask.reference.com/web?q=What%20Is%20A%20Felon?&o=100103&__utma=1.207 2360294.1368502155.1368502155.1368502155.1&__utmb= 1.1.10.1368502155&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1368502155.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(d irect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=136072369:

What a stupid lie ... takes 5 seconds to find it. Your link takes me to the ask.com site, not the Thesaurus site to which I already provided a link.

So, no, that ISN'T what thesaurus.com says ... it's what a member of the public thinks is a felon.

So, another proven lie Mike ... "Here's what your alleged Thesaurus says". It's NOT ... you've intentionally changed the link. So, you just LIED ! In black and white. That's three proven lies in less than a week ... good going even for you.