WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out of SugarloafRidge State Park (CA)

Old June 21st 13, 08:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out ofSugarloaf Ridge State Park (CA)

You wouldn't make a journalists arsehole Vanderpsycho. You are totally full of yourself and have been in trouble with the law. Not really two desirable characteristics for a journalist.
Old June 21st 13, 04:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, June 21, 2013 12:20:24 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
You wouldn't make a journalists arsehole Vanderpsycho. You are totally full of yourself and have been in trouble with the law. Not really two desirable characteristics for a journalist.

Unlike you, I tell the truth -- something you should try for a change.... Your resorting to obscenity only proves my point. You are disgusting.
Old June 21st 13, 09:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

I don't think you are in a position to criticize anyone my old chum. You are the person who has promoted the pain and suffering of others online which makes you one sick puppy. Do you have anyone to go to? Surely they must provide support at university?