A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People

Old June 25th 13, 10:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:51:26 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:55:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:18:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:12 PM UTC-7, wrote: That's specific enough. If they don't use an experimental design, they are worthless. Ask your mommie what that means. Now that's funny. If you can't even use Google to search this forum for a reference you and I discussed, I don't see how you fooled yourself into believing you were qualified to complete a legitimate literature review.

Don't waste everyone's time. Post it again, if you really want to discuss it. (You won't, because you know it's worthless.)

what is worthless is your literature review and your contribution to science.
Ads
Old June 25th 13, 10:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:51:26 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:55:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:18:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:12 PM UTC-7, wrote: That's specific enough. If they don't use an experimental design, they are worthless. Ask your mommie what that means. Now that's funny. If you can't even use Google to search this forum for a reference you and I discussed, I don't see how you fooled yourself into believing you were qualified to complete a legitimate literature review.

Don't waste everyone's time. Post it again, if you really want to discuss it. (You won't, because you know it's worthless.)

You are in no position to comment on science as you are not a scientist.
Old June 25th 13, 10:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:31:57 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:51:26 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:55:44 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:18:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:12 PM UTC-7, wrote: That's specific enough. If they don't use an experimental design, they are worthless. Ask your mommie what that means. Now that's funny. If you can't even use Google to search this forum for a reference you and I discussed, I don't see how you fooled yourself into believing you were qualified to complete a legitimate literature review. Don't waste everyone's time. Post it again, if you really want to discuss it. (You won't, because you know it's worthless.) You are in no position to comment on science as you are not a scientist.

Your lie is expected and duly noted. A Ph.D. is a research degree. That makes me a scientist (unlike you). DUH!
Old June 25th 13, 11:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:39:08 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:31:57 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:51:26 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:55:44 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:18:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:12 PM UTC-7, wrote: That's specific enough. If they don't use an experimental design, they are worthless. Ask your mommie what that means. Now that's funny. If you can't even use Google to search this forum for a reference you and I discussed, I don't see how you fooled yourself into believing you were qualified to complete a legitimate literature review. Don't waste everyone's time.. Post it again, if you really want to discuss it. (You won't, because you know it's worthless.) You are in no position to comment on science as you are not a scientist.

Your lie is expected and duly noted. A Ph.D. is a research degree. That makes me a scientist (unlike you). DUH!

You have a PHD in psychology not natural sciences or environmental management. As such you are not in a position to comment on the impacts of mountain biking from a professional or scholarly perspective.
Old June 25th 13, 11:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Your phd is worthless Vandeman. Stick to psychology or better still get psychological help. I am sure some of your friends in your department (if you are still employed there) will be able to help you.