Helmet Nazis at It Again!

Old October 8th 06, 02:58 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Bill Z.

Default Helmet Nazis at It Again!

(Tom Keats) writes:

In article ,
(Bill Z.) writes:
(Tom Keats) writes:

In article ,

Actually, just for you, I /am/ acting like an adult.
Acting exactly like you, ya Nazi-moron-liar.

You are delusional, not to mention dishonest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Of course I am. So are you. So is everybody
with a world view or belief system.

No - you are delusional, not to mention dishonest,
just as I said.

You're so abundant with your ad-hominae.
In a word, you're an insufferable asshole.
But I forgive you.

Projection. You really need some professional help.
The word "hypocrite" comes to mind as well.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old October 8th 06, 03:18 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Tom Keats

In article ,
SMS writes:

Yet you still respond to him, instead of kill-filing him as most of us

^^^^^^^^^^
have done.

Yikes! Kill-file wars!

Reminds me of the classic flick: "Harvey" (starring Jimmy
Stewart) in which everybody is so busy talking, they don't
take the time to listen to one another.

No doubt I'm plentily kill-filed. Especially by up-tight
righties who sell battery-powered bike lights or glorified
coffee makers. And maybe by people who frown upon sensuality,
frivolity, and enjoying & sharing with others the natural
pleasures of this world.

I expect that's what you mean by "most of us."

Y'know, you're probably pretty kill-filed, yourself.

cheers, & kill-filed (but at least not cut-off)
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old October 8th 06, 04:36 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Bill Z.

(Tom Keats) writes:

In article ,
(Bill Z.) writes:
(Tom Keats) writes:

In article ,
SMS writes:
I'll leave it to readers to decide whether Keats is a bald-faced liar or
merely delusional.
Please try not to run over any cyclists (helmeted or not)
while you're out driving your stoopid car.

I guess I'll vote for delusional. The sooner this guy gets some
meds, the better.

Yet you still respond to him, instead of kill-filing him as most
of us have done.

You helmet zealots are too much.
But then, you car worshippers are too much, too.
Especially when you demand that we cyclists wear
helmets for /your/ car-driving comfort.

Liar - neither of us demanded that anyone wear a helmet, and I
certainly don't worship cars (nor computers, nor any other product I
might need) and would assume that Steven doesn't either.

Posting such rubbish really makes you look like an idiot.

wiping a drop of Bill Z's indignant spittle outa my eye

Hit a nerve, did I?

Nope, you just made yourself look like an idiot. You post lie after
lie, generally act like a child, and then whine when anyone points
out your infantile behavior.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old October 8th 06, 05:44 AM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Tom Keats

In article ,
(Bill Z.) writes:
(Tom Keats) writes: