AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

Old November 11th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Default AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

Adrien Delecroix found frontflips easier than backflips in the months he
spent learning - he started by trying for a backflip.

Trampoline was one of the main stages of learning the trick. It's all
in issue 6 of Uni - The Unicycle Magazine.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old November 12th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

ntappin;1128668 wrote:
That is pretty awesome, and I guess Harper is right, it is his own fault
if something goes wrong and he isn't wearing a helmet.

Who was wearing the KUA shirt?

You head is what passes first in a front, so you wont land on your
neck.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 12th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

Emile.m;1129589 wrote:
You head is what passes first in a front, so you wont land on your neck.

Unless you only make a half rotation, then your screwed.

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old November 12th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaactrialsuni

WOOO! i was there! i'm the younger looking kid with the k1 shirt and red
n black uni just if u were wondering.

as for helmets... none of us aus riders even know wat a helmet is.

and rhys (the guy doin the flip) told me that he has the world record
for the first eva unicycle backflip. if u hav any info on it please show
us cause i can't find anything bout it.

--
isaactrialsuni
Old November 12th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Nice, but use a helmet for new tricks. It's great to have spotters.
For spotting the landing, the back flip is easier

Can't wait until it's a everyday occurrence.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old November 12th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

john_childs;1129089 wrote:
Has anybody noticed that they're all wearing Summer clothes and it's
almost Winter?

Fail..

You're from: USA
They're from: Australia

It's sad

--
sigve

_*Sorry_for_my_english_it's_not_great,_but_I_work_ hard_to_get_it_better_
*_
Old November 12th 08, 09:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

sigve;1129818 wrote:
Fail..

The lack of an emoticon was obviously too subtle.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
Old November 12th 08, 09:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lil rockmelon

isaactrialsuni;1129783 wrote:
and rhys (the guy doin the flip) told me that he has the world record
for the first eva unicycle backflip. if u hav any info on it please show
us cause i can't find anything bout it.

yeah i'm pretty sure he's landed it like last year or the year before,
but im not sure if any guiness book of world record people were there
when he did land it. which is probably why there isnt any info on it.
anyways yeah he used to teach me how to unicycle... thats how i know
him

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~ LIZZYNESS~*Ooș*-
Old November 12th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

i remember hearing about someone who reckons he landed a backflip, no
one believed him and i think still no one believes him until we have
video evidence....

--
The.Mars.Volta

Coming Very Soon-*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the
first time in Australia! - www.unicycle.com.au*
'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Old November 12th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

The.Mars.Volta;1129828 wrote:
i remember hearing about someone who reckons he landed a backflip, no
one believed him and i think still no one believes him until we have
video evidence....

That's true, but remember that most unique tricks performed go
unnoticed/unfilmed as well.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*