One last political post

Old November 23rd 04, 04:18 PM
Bob Schwartz

Default One last political post

I'm not claiming to be a great source of wisdom or anything, but
I like to think that over the course of many years of news reading
I can recognize when there is no point in continuing a thread. I
don't jump into the helmet threads, I try to avoid the political
threads, and I don't follow up anything by Kunich. Because there
is just no point, you may as well be talking to the wall. People
that get into it with Kunich on helmet threads... well I just
don't know what the hell they are thinking.

So this is an exercise for you guys that insist on getting into
it beyond the point of reason. I'm going to post something
provocative, the challenge is to just ignore it and move on to
another thread. Ready?

JT is right. People in red states are stupid. Here's proof:

http://www.ucolick.org/~bjw/misc/obesity_vote2004.gif

http://www.jsonline.com/alive/news/nov04/277853.asp

Take a deep breath, move along. You can do it.

Bob 'Cross is beautiful' Schwartz

Old November 23rd 04, 05:44 PM
g-spot

Bob Schwartz wrote:

People in red states are stupid.

Dumbass,

That may be true. However, stupidity is hardly bounded by the color red, so the
qualification is meaningless. You are all dumbasses. Dumbassy knows no bounds.

Old November 23rd 04, 05:57 PM
Steve

On 11/23/04 8:18 AM, in article , "Bob
Schwartz" wrote:

I'm not claiming to be a great source of wisdom or anything, but
I like to think that over the course of many years of news reading
I can recognize when there is no point in continuing a thread. I
don't jump into the helmet threads, I try to avoid the political
threads, and I don't follow up anything by Kunich. Because there
is just no point, you may as well be talking to the wall. People
that get into it with Kunich on helmet threads... well I just
don't know what the hell they are thinking.

So this is an exercise for you guys that insist on getting into
it beyond the point of reason. I'm going to post something
provocative, the challenge is to just ignore it and move on to
another thread. Ready?

JT is right. People in red states are stupid. Here's proof:

This statement shows what side of the fence you are on! So much for your
above writing about trying to sound reasonable and objective..

http://www.ucolick.org/~bjw/misc/obesity_vote2004.gif

These stupid "Chung Charts" mean nothing. Most states were won/lost by a few
percent. So that does not say who voted for who.. Since they are all over
12% they are ALL considered fattie masters by Henry and some other stuck-up
racer types.

Almost HALF of the people in EVERY STATE voted for each candidate.

This stupid Blue state/ Red state categorizing is shooting your (democratic)
constituency in the ass!

http://www.jsonline.com/alive/news/nov04/277853.asp

Nice! ONE study? There are multiple "one study" ideas that are a joke...

Old November 23rd 04, 07:05 PM
psycholist

"g-spot" wrote in message

Bob Schwartz wrote:

People in red states are stupid.

Dumbass,

That may be true. However, stupidity is hardly bounded by the color red,
so the
qualification is meaningless. You are all dumbasses. Dumbassy knows no
bounds.

I believe it's "dumbassity" ... dumbass. ;-)

Bob C.

Old November 23rd 04, 07:46 PM
Warren

"g-spot" wrote in message

Bob Schwartz wrote:

People in red states are stupid.

Dumbass,

That may be true. However, stupidity is hardly bounded by the color red,

so the
qualification is meaningless. You are all dumbasses. Dumbassy knows no

bounds.

I know one thing. Anybody who can spell "dumbassy" AND use it properly in a
sentence isn't behaving stupidly.

-WG