My bicycle is cursed !

Old May 31st 04, 01:44 AM
Pablo Rena

Default My bicycle is cursed !

Yes, I always crash into old grandmas and kill them.

This never happens when driving with my car or with my lawnmower, then
I only hit little kids or moles.

So what can I do? Can an exorcist lift the curse?
Old May 31st 04, 06:30 AM
Peter B

"Pablo Rena" wrote in message
m...
Yes, I always crash into old grandmas and kill them.

Serves them right for not wearing a helmet.
--
Regards,
Pete

Old May 31st 04, 08:52 AM
Martin Bulmer

In m,
Pablo Rena expounded sagaciously:
Yes, I always crash into old grandmas and kill them.

So what can I do?

Try riding on the pavement.
--

Martin Bulmer

Pie Conservation Threat

Old May 31st 04, 09:11 AM
Mark McN

Reply to Pablo Rena

So what can I do? Can an exorcist lift the curse?

Maybe you should only use an exorcise bicycle.

IGMC

--
Mark, UK.
We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,
Old May 31st 04, 05:25 PM
Gary

Mark McN wrote:

Maybe you should only use an exorcise bicycle.

IGMC

*splutter* (wipes tea from Mac screen)