Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

Old August 29th 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

On Aug 29, 4:32*pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Wow. *And I suppose Cheney's meetings with oil executives - before
setting Bush's energy policy - were just to share vacation photos?

- Frank Krygowski

There's your true fascist dictator speaking. This ****** Krygowski
wants the industrial policy of the nation to be set without consulting
with the relevant industry. That single short paragraph, given in its
entirety, is an adequate and sufficient, indeed overwhelming reason
why we should not permit Krygowski to speak for cycling, for us, for
anybody. Why should Krygowski consult us when he knows better than we
do what we need and want?

Andre Jute
Anti-Helmet Zealotry is like Scientology, only with less science
Old August 29th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old August 29th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 4:32 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Wow. And I suppose Cheney's meetings with oil executives - before
setting Bush's energy policy - were just to share vacation photos?

- Frank Krygowski

There's your true fascist dictator speaking. This ****** Krygowski
wants the industrial policy of the nation to be set without consulting
with the relevant industry. That single short paragraph, given in its
entirety, is an adequate and sufficient, indeed overwhelming reason
why we should not permit Krygowski to speak for cycling, for us, for
anybody. Why should Krygowski consult us when he knows better than we
do what we need and want?

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

Bill "pass the salt (better hurry)" S.

Old August 29th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Under the headline "Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?"
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:

[...]

crickets

The little scumball Tom Sherman is trying to shut me up altogether:
"Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?" Not that it
matters to braindead name-callers like Liddell Tommi, but I can prove
Krygowski has fascist tendencies, while Liddell Tommi can prove no
fascist tendencies about me at all. In fact, Liddell Tommi knows so
little about fascism, he thought Mussolini was the Fuhrer of the Third
Reich, until I straightened him out. That favour is the source of
Liddell Tommi's present resentment. (Never do a petty jerkoff a favour
-- he won't thank you for it.)

I merely want to stop the fascist Krygowski pretending to speak for
all cyclists: "Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?"
My headline makes clear that I'm not prescribing for anyone else;
those who want Krygowski are free to choose him. They'll only get to
choose once, but that's the way it works with the Thousand Year Reichs
of fascists and commos and mullahs, all of them antidemocratic
totalitarians.

What Liddell Tommi is is too nasty to describe in a family conference.

Andre Jute
A real liberal, not a closet control freak
Old August 29th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Chalo

Bill Sornson wrote:

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo
Old August 29th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Tom Sherman wrote:
On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:

[...]

crickets

The little scumball Tom Sherman is trying to shut me up altogether:
"Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?" Not that it
matters to braindead name-callers like Liddell Tommi, but I can prove
Krygowski has fascist tendencies, while Liddell Tommi can prove no
fascist tendencies about me at all. In fact, Liddell Tommi knows so
little about fascism, he thought Mussolini was the Fuhrer of the Third
Reich, until I straightened him out. That favour is the source of
Liddell Tommi's present resentment. (Never do a petty jerkoff a favour
-- he won't thank you for it.)

Mr. Jute continues to lie on this matter.

I merely want to stop the fascist Krygowski pretending to speak for
all cyclists: "Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?"
My headline makes clear that I'm not prescribing for anyone else;
those who want Krygowski are free to choose him. They'll only get to
choose once, but that's the way it works with the Thousand Year Reichs
of fascists and commos and mullahs, all of them antidemocratic
totalitarians.

What Liddell Tommi is is too nasty to describe in a family conference.

Andre Jute
A real liberal, not a closet control freak

Oh pish posh.

Old August 29th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I don't want you to shut up as Tom does. I want you to continue
writing. You provide lots of entertainment for the group. Your
cathartic rants, while you stump your little feet under the table are
utterly amusing. On rare occasions, as if by accident, you may post an
intelligent comment or question. However, in general, you provide lots
of comedy for the rest of us in which, for some masochistic reason,
you make yourself the target of your own jokes.

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.
Old August 29th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
rms[_4_]

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

"CROWD ATTENDING BECK RALLY ESTIMATED AT OVER 500,000" -- Fox News

rms
Old August 29th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Chalo" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

By "elites" Mr. Sornson means the same thing as everyone else in the country
means - over educated *******s and academic know-nothings who do not have a
clue about anything - period!

Thank God for Fox News. Only the brainwashed ignorant follow the rest of the
media like lambs to the slaughter. Keith Olbermann and the rest of that
****ed-up crew at MSNBC anyone?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 29th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Aug 29, 9:18*pm, Chalo wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo

I always assume the elites are on my side. After all, the likelihood
is that I, or people very much like me, told them what to eat, drink,
wear, drive, smoke, desire, hate and think. When there is a small
difference of opinion, as there has successively been on the ozone
layer, global freezing and global warming, they always adopt my view
after a short interregnum. They're not called elites for being stupid,
you know, and smart people rarely differ from me for long.

Andre Jute
Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live -- Mark Twain