Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

Old October 13th 17, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:40:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Yup, the 15.5mph limit does not stop you from doing 30mph, it just stops
electric assistance at 15.5, so the law is an ass regarding that law.

Don't tell me your bike prevents the motor above 15?

Where did he say anything like that, you ****ed up attention whore?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
Old October 13th 17, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Beavis and Butthead, together again! LOL

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:56:53 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the usual idiotic BLATHER

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Old October 13th 17, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:55:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Those limitations to keep the machine legally a bicycle would be fine
with me. The idea of a smaller powered electric bike still being able
to take you further with less effort remains appealing. I'll see how I
feel next year when those long warm lazy days start to return.

They're not limitations, you just ignore the law. Cyclists can go way
over 15mph anyway, so restricting a bicycle which has a lazier person and
a motor is stupid.

You HAD spout your usual sociopathic bull**** again, eh, Birdbrain?

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Old October 14th 17, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:16:37 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

As for those who have flashing headlights during broad daylight, well
I give them the same back.

Prick.

So you like lycralists now?

So you refuse to accept that he -like most other posters here do- considers
you a prick and a sick asshole and troll, Birdbrain? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old October 20th 17, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:55:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's inevitable sick ****

--
****** Peter Hucker, if he had children:
"If I was a parent I'd deliberately let my brat run amok in shops, hotels,
Old October 21st 17, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 18:47:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You must be oblivious to this fact.

He's oblivious to the fact that he's a drivelling idiot, but isn't that
often the way?

Try to provide reasoning or you end up looking like an idiot.

No, HE doesn't. YOU definitely do, you driveling idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"I have never seen a washing machine which can handle a sofa."
Old October 21st 17, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 18:46:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH more idiotic bull**** by the notorious bull****ter

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's
Old October 21st 17, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rage assault caught on camera

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:10:17 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:22:50 +0100
Bod wrote:

You must be oblivious to this fact.

He's oblivious to the fact that he's a drivelling idiot, but isn't
that often the way?

Try to provide reasoning or you end up looking like an idiot.

Rob is quite correct.
Tosser.

Old October 21st 17, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:10:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Which is why I prefer walking if I'm enjoying the countryside. Cycling
is not fast enough for getting from A to B, but it's too fast to enjoy
what you're passing.

Thanks for letting us witness time and again how the mind of a congenital
idiot works, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old October 21st 17, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:54:08 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

He's oblivious to the fact that he's a drivelling idiot, but isn't
that often the way?

Try to provide reasoning or you end up looking like an idiot.

Rob is quite correct.
Tosser.

Somebody's snipped again. Childish clueless ****s.

What an unbelievable idiot you are, Birdbrain! BG