Smoking Pot and Cycling

Old April 6th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Smoking Pot and Cycling

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

You only want to be taken literally an seriously when it is convenient
and when it suits your agenda. When you are caught with you pants down
for saying something patently absurd and someone like myself calls you
on it, then you attempt to turn the tables by pretending that what you
said was misconstrued humor as if invoking an escape clause to justify
your obvious miscue. I understand perfectly well what you have to say.
There is no need to repeat yourself. Unfortunately, you revere
monotonous repetiton as though it were an art form. Withoug success,
you have attempted to convince the readership that I misunderstand what
you sad if it were so profound as to be beyond comprehension. What you
wish is that what you say would excape my attention so that you would
not have to contrive a twisted response when I take you to task. If
you were half as smart as you fancy yourself to be you would realize
that you have more than met you match not just in me but in several
others here that you regard as your inferior.

Jim McNamara

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I can't
be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the acceptable
manner or get lost.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 6th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default On Hunting

Ed,

Make more work for you, cretin??? Far be it from me to impact the busy
day of the weirdo hermit held up in his compound with his trusty
shotgun. No on will ever morne your passage or your eternal absense
from Usenet newsgroups ... HEADward, . Your legacy will be the
overwhelming joy shared by the many who will miss you not.

Jim

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

There's no need to SHOUT.

How convenient of you to deny knowledge of what I am talking about.
You know quite well what I am referring to. The sentence began ... As
concerns noting how you say things. Was that too complex for you? Ed,
why are you incapable of comprehending such and elementary concept no
matter ho many times it is repeated. Maybe if I too shout ... I DO NOT
NEED YOUR ADVICE. I WILL NOT TAKE DIRECTION FRO YOU. I WILL NEVER
EMULATE YOU. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you are
surely not a role model for the masses and most certainly are not
someone whose opinion I values or whom I would ever consider emulating.
I can't stoop that low.

Hear this fool. You may think that your rambling posts are of interest
or are amusing to the readership, but their responses contradict your
delusional flights of fancy. You would be ashamed to post a message
that you didn't not think would engage the entire newsgroup? Well
then you should be ashamed of most of what you write. You really are a
piece of work and one of the most screwed up individuals that I have
ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Old April 6th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

Every time you reply with your cut and paste boilerplate ...

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I
can't be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the
acceptable manner or get lost.

....you contradict yourself by taking the time to read what I've written
and respond with a disclaimer, This is being bothered ... taking the
time and making the effort to respond. Either be bothered or don't,
but don't be bothered and then calim that you're not. Doing so makes
you out to be the fool that everyone knows you are. The conundrum
continues!

I suppose we could continue to do this endlessly, so that you could
continue to make my point dunderhead. This is the easy way out for you
and I do understand your laziness and cowardice.

Jim

Old April 6th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ooh, I forgot! (Was: Smoking Pot and Cycling)

wrote in message
oups.com...
It has always been my ambition to start The Usenet Thread That Wouldn't
Die. Now I think I have succeeded.

Or perhaps I flatter myself. In view of the repetitious and Off-Topic
posts, it may be that instead this is merely an example of the
curvature of space-time which was postulated by Einstein's General
Theory of Relativity.

Sorry, BTDT.

In 1994, some friends started a thread in the old Scuba Forum on Compuserve
called simply Wonderbra. It lasted for something like 3 months.

That which is old is new again.

Charles of Schaumburg.