My worst UPD ever

Old December 29th 05, 06:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default My worst UPD ever

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...907e4f62a]This
happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

--
koebwil
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old December 29th 05, 06:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

koebwil wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...907e4f62a]This
happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

sweeet, thats a good one. video?

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

Old December 29th 05, 06:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I did it after having lunch with some friends, so there is no
documentation, but they thought I was dead for a moment there. The
best part was I got up and rode off after lying there for 5-10 seconds,
I even had a descent ride afterwards.

Old December 29th 05, 12:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

koebwil wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...69bd907e4f62a]

I love that drawing!

--
onefiftyfour
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old December 29th 05, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That is a GREAT drawing. I love how it captures the beauty of the day
and the horror of the landing. I'm not sure I'd call that a 'UPD,'
however. Maybe UPFP (unplanned face-plant). I'm glad you're mostly ok
afterwards -- the scar is a great touch. You can even name it (I like
the name Picnic Table).

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC
David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

Old December 29th 05, 02:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

James_Potter wrote:
sweeet, thats a good one. video?

Who needs video or photos with a drawing like that? He even has the sun
mocking him.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old December 29th 05, 05:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I was hoping someone would notice the sun. Also I think picnic table is
a great name for the scar.

Old December 29th 05, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, and after everyone gets used to calling it that, it can change it
to P. Tabby. It will be the hippest of all scars.

--
dogzilla

Dogzilla, Ex-Kayote.

For your Holiday shoppin' convenience:
http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
dogzilla's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11191

Old December 30th 05, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah, and after everyone gets used to calling it that, it can change it
to P. Tabby. It will be the hippest of all scars.

I havent read anything in a long time that made me chuckall out loud in
a long time thaks a million

--
redhead

"Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson

-Party hard unicycle harder
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old December 30th 05, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I am much gratified to be of service.

I will try to make you chuckle again one day.

--
dogzilla

Dogzilla, Ex-Kayote.

For your Holiday shoppin' convenience:
http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
dogzilla's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11191

Geelong 'worst' for pedestrians and cyclists Marty Australia 3 September 20th 05 01:50 PM
5 worst Unicycles tylercox Unicycling 15 June 2nd 04 11:06 AM
Your worst upgrade? Sofa Unicycling 4 April 23rd 04 08:31 PM
Best and Worst part of your commute? Lee UK 37 December 4th 03 01:00 PM
What is the worst thing about Winter Lee UK 31 September 22nd 03 04:20 PM