After NAUCC, Enthused MUCster rides one-footed!

Old July 7th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default After NAUCC, Enthused MUCster rides one-footed!

We were completely awed by the talent that came to Memphis. And I've
never met a nicer group of people. Everyone so helpful and friendly.

My daughters were so impressed by you that they are recommited. The
closing dinner was Wednesday night. Thursday morning Sarah (15) rode
sixteen revolutions one-footed! She's glowing!

Ellen (11) has already been working on faster rpm. She'd barely ridden
a 24 before NAUCC. She wants to race!

All of us uni-parents relish that smile of accomplishment that adorns
our kids' faces at times like this. I'm so proud of my kids for working
through a new skill. It'll choke us dads up quick.

Of course, I give them the credit for doggedly sticking to it. But I
want you to know I think you are all responsible for stoking this fire
again. You blew into town and enveloped us in a tidal wave of positive
energy. You drenched each of us. We are sopping happy. (metaphor
getting out of control)

Thanks to you all.

-Tom Maxwell.

P.S. Irene is their new hero. How happy am I that they have the likes
of her to look up to. With all the negativity we are bombarded with in
our lives, she is definately a blinding ray of the good stuff.

P.S.S. We have permission from the family finance director (Joyce) to
submit a unicycle purchase order...

--
Memphis Mud
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old July 7th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Irene is definitely good stuff. Soft spoken, friendly, capable.

Glad you all had such a good time!

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old July 8th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Memphis Mud

Friday night (two days post-NAUCC) Sarah rode a one-footed figure 8.
Circles roughly 8 ft. each.

She now has a skill her dad cannot do. This is huge! July 7, 2006. A
day to be remembered. Only the beginning.

Old July 8th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

Memphis Mud wrote:
Friday night (two days post-NAUCC) Sarah rode a one-footed figure 8.
Circles roughly 8 ft. each.

She now has a skill her dad cannot do. This is huge! July 7, 2006. A
day to be remembered. Only the beginning.

Is she giving lessons? I really want to ride one-footed. I guess it
would help if I practiced.

Good for Sarah!!

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656