The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister

Old February 17th 21, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 6:06:15 PM UTC, wrote:
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 5:33:28 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

12:32 PM (1 hour ago)
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 6:50:50 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote:

I believe it was the sometime RBT poster Ron Bales who pointed out that the worst scum on the net create sock puppets to support their untenable views and their bullying.

The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister is just such scum, all the same scum, all the time, ever scummier.

This is a public hygiene message by Andre Jute. I am Andre Jute and I authorised it in the public interest.

What I see is that there are absolutely nobody as thirsty for attention that that group of John, Newsy and Flunk. It is like having a newbord in the house.

..
+1
Old February 17th 21, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT sily little tommy has termite. The Thief Peter Howard =News2021 = Flunkmeister

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:06:13 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

What I see is that there are absolutely nobody as thirsty for attention
that that group of John, Newsy and Flunk. It is like having a newbord in
the house.

Did termites eat your old bord.

Old February 18th 21, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default OT: Skippy The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Sockpuppets Galore

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:55:32 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 5:12:25 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 1:50:54 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:35:46 PM UTC, wrote:
Drivel: This is me at work on a float:
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/jeffl/RoseFloat01.jpg
I rode in the float in approximately the same position. My feet are
on the electrical animation (automobile windshield wiper motors)
control console. Above me is a large hydraulic cylinder. The hinge
above my knees is the only support for a very large, heavy, and moving
part of the float. During the parade, the hydraulics began leaking. I
survived the parade, but arrived soaked in hot hydraulic fluid. The
switch panel was also soaked and some of the switches became
intermittent.
.
Modern equivalent of being boiled in oil? Immediately followed by the question, What did you do to deserve boiling in oil? -- AJ

Geez Andre, haven't you read his postings?

.
Perzakkely. That's why I'm asking? -- AJ

Boiling oil is somewhat of an oxymoron. Water boils at 100C. Cooking
oil begins to smoke at 250C and boil at 300C:
https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=1428
The area would be cleared after it started smoking and there would be
little left to eat if I was boiled in oil at 300C or above. Besides,
fried foods are considered unhealthy:
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/why-fried-foods-are-bad

Incidentally, mediaeval castles defended by dumping boiling oil onto
the invaders is probably a myth. Edible oils were far too expensive
to waste on scalding the neighbors. Water was almost as effective and
far cheaper. Same with cannibals boiling their enemies in oil.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old February 18th 21, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

And yet, some folks manage:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/pa-sex...y-parts-found/

A regular perusal of local news in a few cities around the
world comprises an excellent education in sociology and
sometimes physics.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 18th 21, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

[...]

Ok, there are some exceptions. That brings up a question about the
size of the food court deep fryer. None of the one's I've seen were
big enough to handle an average person, even if butchered into
manageable pieces.
https://www.google.com/search?q=large+deep+fryer&tbm=isch
Just the volume of the oil displaced would too much. The fryer would
need to be about the size of a household bathtub which holds 80
gallons and is normally filled with 40 gallons of water.
https://www.badeloftusa.com/ideas/how-much-does-bathtub-hold/
Deep frying the victim must have been one hell of a project.

Oh wait. He only deep fried the hands and feet. Those would fit in
the typical food court fryer without much difficulty. However,
there's not much meat (muscle) in the hands and feet, so he probably
wasn't going eat them. Well, maybe hors d'oeuvres.

A regular perusal of local news in a few cities around the
world comprises an excellent education in sociology and
sometimes physics.

I hate reality when it interferes with my illusions. In case you
haven't noticed, I like to reverse engineer failures and in this case,
"oddities".

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old February 18th 21, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 20:16:33 -0800, Jeff Liebermann scribed:

Ok, there are some exceptions. That brings up a question about the size
of the food court deep fryer. None of the one's I've seen were big
enough to handle an average person, even if butchered into manageable
pieces. https://www.google.com/search?q=large+deep+fryer&tbm=isch
Just the volume of the oil displaced would too much. The fryer would
need to be about the size of a household bathtub which holds 80 gallons
and is normally filled with 40 gallons of water.
https://www.badeloftusa.com/ideas/how-much-does-bathtub-hold/
Deep frying the victim must have been one hell of a project.

Naah, weirdly I have the gear in by back yard.
One cast iron bathtub.
Fallen timber from the two major gums trees to star warming stuff so as
not to crack the cast iron with sudden heat stress, and haff a dozen
railway sleepers (ties, left over from landscaping) for the main cook.
Then 8 trips to pick up pairs of 20 litre drums of vege oil
(Err, 88 gallons must be a bloody great spa).

Personally, I'd recommending parting the body into segments. Far easier
to handle and better to control the cooking in smaller pots.. I've seen
too many people try to do massive cooking pots and fail. Which is why
when we did group cooking for up to 400, we just used a series of 40
litre pots.

Oh wait. He only deep fried the hands and feet. Those would fit in the
typical food court fryer without much difficulty. However, there's not
much meat (muscle) in the hands and feet, so he probably wasn't going
eat them. Well, maybe hors d'oeuvres.

Shrug, pigs feet and chickens feet are not for everyone.

Old February 18th 21, 06:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

I worked for a while in what is now "West Papua" where there really
were "cannibals", or at least the Dani people had that reputation.
Anyway, they were stone age and didn't have pots to boil things in :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 18th 21, 09:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 3:15:47 AM UTC, wrote:
..
Incidentally, mediaeval castles defended by dumping boiling oil onto
the invaders is probably a myth. Edible oils were far too expensive
to waste on scalding the neighbors. Water was almost as effective and
far cheaper. Same with cannibals boiling their enemies in oil.

..
Up the road from me is Limerick Castle, very well preserved, complete with very small trapdoor over a narrow passage behind the gate, blocked off by another gate. Boiling water would have been perfectly good.
..
Andre Jute
History is what the public relations agents say it is, not what the guys who fought the wars thought they were fighting for.
Old February 18th 21, 09:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 3:15:47 AM UTC, wrote:
Besides,
fried foods are considered unhealthy:
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/why-fried-foods-are-bad

..
That's amusing. It depends on what your fry them in. Last night I cooked spaghetti and served a sauce of mixed stoned Spanish olives first marinated in in herbs and garlic, dropped into popping hot olive oil, then with mandego cheese melted over them. That's a wonderfully healthy meal, besides being quick and easy to prepare. I was glad I resisted the temptation of adding a few drops of my special chilli pepper oil, because the mandingo has a distant peppery taste, or maybe that was the aftertaste of the earthy Italian red from Montepulciano Abruzzo I served with it.

Some other time, remind me to tell you my recipe for Faux Sicilian Meatballs in Red Wine Sauce, of which I made the real thing until my doctor, invited to take pot luck with us, nearly dropped dead of shock (after he ate it, when he asked for the recipe) when he discovered I cooked the meatballs in fat I had the butcher add when he ground the fillet. These days I make a healthier baked version and fake the taste of the real thing with a Chinese mix of spices.

Andre Jute
http://coolmainpress.com/andrejutefoodindex.html
Old February 18th 21, 09:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 4:16:42 AM UTC, wrote:
[...]

Finger food! I'm rather partial to finger food myself.
..
A regular perusal of local news in a few cities around the
world comprises an excellent education in sociology and
sometimes physics.

..
Not to mention criminology.
..
I hate reality when it interferes with my illusions. In case you
haven't noticed, I like to reverse engineer failures and in this case,
"oddities".

..
Andre Jute
"''Attention! Chef in the kitchen."