It's udderly ridiculous!

Old April 22nd 05, 03:08 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default It's udderly ridiculous!

From CTC NewsNet:

Udderly Smooth is a cream from the US that was originally intended to
soothe cows udders, but is now becoming more popular as a moisturiser
for humans...sailors use it on their hands to protect against the sea
air, ladies use it on their hands to keep them young and smooth and
cyclists have been using it after long rides on...more sensitive
areas. Find out more at www.notjustforcows.co.uk

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old April 22nd 05, 03:52 PM
Nick Kew

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
From CTC NewsNet:

Erm, did we really need to know that about your ... erm ... tastes?

I never thought of the udders as the most appropriate part of the
anatomy to get the leg over. I don't _think_ that's why I'm single.

--
Not me guv