FS: Scott Team cyclocross frame/fork

Old October 6th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Default FS: Scott Team cyclocross frame/fork

2006 Scott Team cyclocross Al frame, 56cm, carbon fork, King HS, used 5
rides. It is too big for me, and I am now on a 54cm Scott frame.
$625
Email for pics: teach911sc AT yahoo DOT com

--
Oskar

Old October 11th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Oskar Wrote:
2006 Scott Team cyclocross Al frame, 56cm, carbon fork, King HS, used 5
rides. It is too big for me, and I am now on a 54cm Scott frame.
$625
Email for pics: teach911sc AT yahoo DOT com

I can add a Race Face Turbine crank and BB, new, 175mm, for another
$100.

--
Oskar

Old October 21st 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Oskar Wrote:
2006 Scott Team cyclocross Al frame, 56cm, carbon fork, King HS, used 5
rides. It is too big for me, and I am now on a 54cm Scott frame.
$625
Email for pics: teach911sc AT yahoo DOT com

I will linclude shipping at $625

--
Oskar

Old October 31st 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Oskar Wrote:
I will linclude shipping at $625

Still available...

--
Oskar

Old November 2nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Oskar Wrote:
Still available...

Down to $525 w/o the King HS.