FS: Scott Team Cyclocross frame & fork

Old December 28th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Oskar

Default FS: Scott Team Cyclocross frame & fork

Scott Team Cyclocross frame, size large, carbon fork, in new cond.
Built, ridden 2-3 hours, then decided it was too big for me, and I
bought the same bike but a size smaller. Go to www.scottusa.com and
check out the sizing. $525. I also have a new King HS for $75.
Email me for more infor and pics: teach911sc AT yahoo DOT come

--
Oskar