Profiles in Balls: Karsten Kroon

Old July 2nd 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

Default Profiles in Balls: Karsten Kroon

From the article:
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

"I don't think any rider signed this with pleasure, but they've all
been pressurized. I'll probably get into trouble for this, that's
likely."

Read it at http://www.cyclingpost.com/team/article_004992.shtml

J. Spaceman
Old July 2nd 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

Karsten Kroon is the only rider who hasn't disappointed me. All other
riders who have signed the agreement are fools.

Old July 2nd 07, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cyrus De Kline

On Jul 2, 7:42 am, Kyle Legate wrote:
Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

Karsten Kroon is the only rider who hasn't disappointed me. All other
riders who have signed the agreement are fools.

Why? Fools are the ones who believe the document has _any_ value
whatsoever.
Everybody will sign. Everybody (non-law students included) will laught
at it.
The show must go on.

Old July 2nd 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:26:03 -0400, Jason Spaceman
wrote:

From the article:
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

"I don't think any rider signed this with pleasure, but they've all
been pressurized. I'll probably get into trouble for this, that's
likely."

I really like Karsten Kroon. A lot. I hope he gets a big classic win
soon.
--
JT
****************************
Old July 2nd 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

RBR irony alive and well.
A guy refusing to sign a doping waiver is a described as having "big
balls". Those actually taking testosterone as a training aid would
obviously be unable to sign on that basis.
Old July 3rd 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:26:03 -0400, Jason Spaceman
wrote:

From the article:
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

"I don't think any rider signed this with pleasure, but they've all
been pressurized. I'll probably get into trouble for this, that's
likely."

I really like Karsten Kroon. A lot. I hope he gets a big classic win
soon.

Tell me John - would you have considered your career in bicycle racing to be
more "complete" if you'd have won a lot?

Old July 3rd 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:26:03 -0400, Jason Spaceman
wrote:

From the article:
COPENHAGEN, Jul 1 (CP) - Where all ProTour teams appeared to have
accepted the obligation of signing an anti-doping declaration ahead of
the Tour de France, Danish formation Team CSC now launched a
counter-attack.

CSC riders have announced to refuse signing the document, according to
several Dutch media. Karsten Kroon seems to be spearheading the
initiative: "This has no legal value, any law student would laugh at
this.

"I don't think any rider signed this with pleasure, but they've all
been pressurized. I'll probably get into trouble for this, that's
likely."

Read it at http://www.cyclingpost.com/team/article_004992.shtml

That guy must be a big doper