Is Davey Crockett?

Old July 23rd 03, 03:10 AM
TritonRider

Default Is Davey Crockett?

The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR?
I haven't been aroung here long enough to have an historical perspective but
he is either the weakest troll or biggest jackass, or combination of both that
has been seen since I got here.
Bill C
Old July 23rd 03, 03:59 AM
Geoff Willingston

"TritonRider" wrote in message
The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR?
I haven't been aroung here long enough to have an historical perspective

but
he is either the weakest troll or biggest jackass, or combination of both

that
has been seen since I got here.
Bill C

I know you are using AOL, but this can no longer really be an excuse. If
you see a jackass troll, kill file them. I had to look, and
is in the middle of my killfile, meaning I didn't even remember him and
killfilled him a month or so ago. I'm not the only one who knows how to
killfile, and the truth is people like you/posts like yours are the only
reason the presence some of these trolls is reminded to many of this.

Maybe a month from now you'll be posting messages asking about BOB BULLET.

Old July 23rd 03, 02:29 PM
Doug Taylor

(TritonRider) wrote:

The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR?

Yes.

Biggest idiot = BOB BULLETT

--dt
Old July 23rd 03, 04:16 PM
Davey Crockett

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:29:43 -0400, Doug Taylor wrote:

(TritonRider) wrote:

The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR?

Yes.

Yeah baby. Fame and Fortune at last!!

Vote for Davey:

http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/

--
Davey Crockett says: Speed up your computer: del c:/windows/*.*
The instructions said "Load WinDoze 95 or Better", so I loaded LINUX