WTB: Look Ergostem

Old July 29th 09, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default WTB: Look Ergostem

Howdy folks.

I just got a great (I think) deal on a Look KG 186, but it is missing
the stem. Anybody have an unwanted Ergostem around?

Thanks, Doug
Old August 4th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

To clarify, I would prefer a silver one bolt (older) model. Next up
would be any 26.0mm bar clamp version.

Thanks again, Doug