Displaying Exercise distance S725?

Old September 20th 05, 07:40 PM
The Doctor

Default Displaying Exercise distance S725?

When I am using my Polar S725, it seems to be displaying my
Odometer distance for my trip distance. Have I done something
wrong or is that normal?

Thanks in advance
Old September 21st 05, 02:23 AM
giantbike

The Doctor Wrote:
When I am using my Polar S725, it seems to be displaying my
Odometer distance for my trip distance. Have I done something
wrong or is that normal?

Thanks in advance

If you mean the very top row display in the watch which displays
distance,then yes this will accumulate the total distance of every ride
unless you reset it at the start of each ride.But the trip distance can
be recalled within the file relates to each individual ride if you
record it during the ride.If it makes any sense to you.

--
giantbike

Old September 22nd 05, 06:24 AM
gumby

Page 64 of the manuel que?
Start from the Measuring or recording mode. Scroll up until Trip is
displayed. Press and hold the signal/light button until the trip
reading is zero. Release.

Old September 22nd 05, 12:42 PM
The Doctor

"gumby" wrote in news:1127366644.672357.93710
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Page 64 of the manuel que?
Start from the Measuring or recording mode. Scroll up until Trip is
displayed. Press and hold the signal/light button until the trip
reading is zero. Release.

Thanks Gumby that's what I wanted ...
Old September 23rd 05, 08:20 AM
Claes

The Doctor Wrote:
"gumby" wrote in news:1127366644.672357.93710
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Page 64 of the manuel que?
Start from the Measuring or recording mode. Scroll up until Trip is
displayed. Press and hold the signal/light button until the trip
reading is zero. Release.

Thanks Gumby that's what I wanted ...

Yepp, I had the same issue when it was new. But when you reset that,
how do you check your total, on the watch and on the computer
afterwards, IE odo.

--
Claes

Old September 24th 05, 08:42 PM
The Doctor

Default Electrical interference causing ridiculous values (was Displaying Exercise distance S725?)

Thanks for everyone who responded to my question about trip distance.

Another thing that I really dislike is that at least three spots on
my commute and traning rides have huge amount of electrical interference
that caused ridiculous values for my heart rate and speed. Fortunately,
I can edit the samples when I downloaded it to my computer. Still,
one wonders what sort of modulation is being used to transmit the data...
Old September 27th 05, 01:50 AM
gumby

but do you really error correct the 109.7km/h top speed?
yes to the heart rate at 229bpm, but not the top speed, gotta have
something to show the grandkids!
Look what I did on those primitive cf bikes we had to ride in 2005.
What construction materials will bikes be made of in twenty years?
William Gibson wrote something about paper laminates in 'Virtual Light'

Powercranks [email protected] Techniques 539 September 20th 05 04:08 PM
Increasing Pedal To Crank Arm Distance Robert Nurse Techniques 2 September 16th 04 06:43 PM
Exercise Thad O General 42 July 11th 04 04:11 PM
Distance riding for kids under 10 billham Unicycling 11 July 3rd 04 06:06 AM
Distance Tire? daino149 Unicycling 4 April 18th 04 06:16 AM