{Melb} Cyclist down cnr Punt & High

Old June 22nd 06, 12:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default {Melb} Cyclist down cnr Punt & High

Anyone heard about this? Heeard second-hand from work colleague, so no
details.

Fingers crossed they're ok.

Persia

Old June 22nd 06, 01:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle

persia Wrote:
Anyone heard about this? Heeard second-hand from work colleague, so no
details.

Fingers crossed they're ok.

There was a traffic report at about 8.30am (ish) reporting this.
Bugger, last night at the Yarra Council BAC meeting I was waxing
lyrical about the green lane treatment to the lights on Queens Parade,
and cut through onto the shared path down Hoddle. SMIDSY?

I hope they're ok too! In regards to reporting stuff like this ...
well..traffic reports include info on trains, trams, buses, riced out
WRX, broken water mains.. so why not cyclists or even oompa loompas?
Haven't heard of a oompa loompa bingle yet, but given the amount of odd
things I've seen in the inner 'burbs.. it might just happen.

--
cfsmtb

Old June 22nd 06, 01:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle

cfsmtb wrote:

so why not cyclists or even oompa loompas?
Haven't heard of a oompa loompa bingle yet, but given the amount of odd
things I've seen in the inner 'burbs.. it might just happen.

If you do hear of one, drop by and see if some of them can work on
Zebee's bike.

Old June 22nd 06, 02:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle

cfsmtb wrote:

Bugger, last night at the Yarra Council BAC meeting I was waxing
lyrical about the green lane treatment to the lights on Queens Parade,
and cut through onto the shared path down Hoddle. SMIDSY?

Nah, I think it was *Punt* & High, Prahran/Windsor.

Persia

Old June 22nd 06, 02:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

persia Wrote:

Nah, I think it was *Punt* & High, Prahran/Windsor.

Poobumwee. Still - I hope they're ok. Not too far to the Alfred..

--
cfsmtb

Why SMIDSYs happen Tony Raven UK 104 October 30th 05 02:36 PM
Cyclist rant: back in black John UK 1099 March 18th 05 11:09 AM
Nor Cal High School MTB League MickeyVonLeo Racing 2 November 22nd 04 06:49 PM
Nor Cal High School MTB League MickeyVonLeo Racing 0 November 20th 04 03:14 PM
Carbo loading before a race? jb General 84 June 8th 04 02:02 PM