You couldn't make it up!

Old August 15th 11, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default You couldn't make it up!

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329
Old August 15th 11, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Aug 15, 6:45*pm, Squashme wrote:
Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

Was he an "ambler gambler"?
There's a shocking amount of it going on, apparently.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...amber-gamblers

Typical Express reader comments at the foot of the page.

--
Simon Mason
Old August 15th 11, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

"Squashme" wrote in message

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

Old August 15th 11, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 15/08/2011 19:33, The Medicated Handyman wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:
wrote:

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

tough

Is it possible that he might have been rushing to get home before half of
Surrey was closed off?
Old August 15th 11, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
wrote:

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

tough

Is it possible that he might have been rushing to get home before half of
Surrey was closed off?

Swerved to avoid an unlit bunch of cyclists.

Old August 15th 11, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Aug 15, 7:20*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
"Squashme" wrote in message

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

No, it's an anti-cyclist group.
Old August 15th 11, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

"Squashme" wrote in message

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

No, it's an anti-cyclist group.

then why post about a car and a bus queue? (hint: no cyclists mentioned)

Old August 15th 11, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

"Squashme" wrote in message

Motorist hits bus queue, injures 2, and carries on driving. I suppose
that they are difficult to spot, especially when flattened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14435329

OT this is a cycling group

No, it's an anti-cyclist group.

then why post about a car and a bus queue? (hint: no cyclists mentioned)

Because it annoys the anti-cyclists by reminding them of the elephant
in the room.
Old August 16th 11, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Aug 15, 10:35*pm, Squashme wrote:

Because it annoys the anti-cyclists by reminding them of the elephant
in the room.- Hide quoted text -

You'd never get this in a room.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/eleph.jpg

--
Simon Mason

¡Ñ_¡Ñ¡Ñ_¡Ñ¡Ñ_¡Ñ¡Ñ_¡Ñhelp you make the money ,help you make beautiful lift ¡Ñ ¡Ñ www ¡Ñ ¡Ñ elecserver-yhnetstore ¡Ñ ¡Ñ cn [email protected] Techniques 0 January 4th 08 08:14 PM
Anyone ever make their own bar? chuck Recumbent Biking 2 February 4th 07 11:15 PM
not sure what to make of this John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 3 December 21st 06 01:57 AM
You Couldn't Make it Up Sam Salt UK 4 October 14th 05 09:35 PM
You can't make it up! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 168 May 29th 04 06:21 PM