You really couldn't make it up...

Old July 23rd 13, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default You really couldn't make it up...

"Judith" wrote
"TMS320" wrote:
"Judith" wrote in message
"TMS320" wrote:

snip

I am actually getting less and less inclined to
cycle safely and responsibly amongst pedestrians. Not worth the bother.

Excellent: just doing your bit to make sure that other road users
appreciate
the mind-set of psycholists and recognise them for what they are.

Good plan.

It would be extremely easy to abandon safety and responsibility (and
courtesy too) without breaking any laws. Since the latter is most
important
consideration to some here, I hope you and they are satisfied.

Typical psycholist: no need to be polite and courteous to other road users
(irrespective of whether any laws are being broken or not)

How about this? I shall make you my role model for politeness and courtesy.
Something to aim down to.

Old July 26th 13, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Williams

Bertie Wooster writes:

Here it is again: "Anyone care to hazard a submission on what class of
vehicular traffic most often ignores one-way working?"

I don't think that you heard me.

It ain't vehicular traffic which ignores one-way working, it is the
drivers of vehicular traffic.

I suspect their class is most often middle class. But I don't know.
Have you any statistics on the matter?

Given that I most often see them doing it in white vans or similar
commercial motor vehicles, then I suspect it is more specifically the
aspirational upper lower middle class. Do we know whether Mr. Li uses
his motor car to keep his shop stocked up, by any chance?

--
Mark
Old July 26th 13, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Williams

Squashme writes:

[practically silent obscenity screaming slobberer]

Do make up your mind. I know that you are not interested in
consistency, only in telling lies about cyclists, but really!

Don't forget; this is the same Mr. Cheerful who once infamously claimed
to have seen loads of cyclists allegedly breaking some law in an area
where he managed to count no cyclists at all! Spooky, or what?

--
Mark
Old July 27th 13, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Mark Williams wrote:
Squashme writes:

[practically silent obscenity screaming slobberer]

Do make up your mind. I know that you are not interested in
consistency, only in telling lies about cyclists, but really!

Don't forget; this is the same Mr. Cheerful who once infamously
claimed to have seen loads of cyclists allegedly breaking some law in
an area where he managed to count no cyclists at all! Spooky, or
what?

oh dear, another Masonite that cannot read and comprehend.

You couldn't make it up! Squashme UK 44 January 15th 13 06:38 PM
You couldn't make it up! Squashme UK 13 August 27th 11 10:29 AM
You couldn't make it up Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 0 August 15th 11 01:04 PM
You couldn't make it up! Brian Robertson UK 274 May 18th 09 12:54 AM
You Couldn't Make it Up Sam Salt UK 4 October 14th 05 09:35 PM