A bicycle would never do this much damage

Old July 25th 13, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default A bicycle would never do this much damage

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA
Old July 25th 13, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alexis

Bertie Wooster wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

"Who was it actually riding the bike?" (You're going to be in
trouble.)

My favourite bit from that compilation was five and a bit minutes in
when that bloke fell off that advertising sign - I was anticipating a
car-crash.

Old July 25th 13, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:02:09 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

I couldn't see a cyclist and got fed up looking. At what time does the cyclist
appear?
Old July 25th 13, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

I couldn't see a cyclist and got fed up looking. At what time does the cyclist
appear?

The point is that if any one of the drivers was on a bike they
wouldn't have done half as much damage.
Old July 25th 13, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:50:20 +0100, Alexis
wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

"Who was it actually riding the bike?" (You're going to be in
trouble.)

My favourite bit from that compilation was five and a bit minutes in
when that bloke fell off that advertising sign - I was anticipating a
car-crash.

The crash (or prang) happens at the beginning of that clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA&t=4m46s
Old July 25th 13, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alexis

wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

"Who was it actually riding the bike?" (You're going to be in
trouble.)

My favourite bit from that compilation was five and a bit minutes in
when that bloke fell off that advertising sign - I was anticipating a
car-crash.

The crash (or prang) happens at the beginning of that clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA&t=4m46s

Oh, yes, so it does - if anything, that makes it even more my
favourite bit.

Old July 26th 13, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

I couldn't see a cyclist and got fed up looking. At what time does the
cyclist appear?

The point is that if any one of the drivers was on a bike they wouldn't
have done half as much damage.

Maybe not to property, but what about the bike-rider?
Old July 26th 13, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

I couldn't see a cyclist and got fed up looking. At what time does the
cyclist
appear?

The point is that if any one of the drivers was on a bike they
wouldn't have done half as much damage.

The point is, the post was OT.

Old July 29th 13, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if Russians got on their bikes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqcyFVIOyA

I couldn't see a cyclist and got fed up looking. At what time does the
cyclist
appear?

The point is that if any one of the drivers was on a bike they
wouldn't have done half as much damage.

And what would have been the damage if they had been walking?
(Just thought I'd throw that one in as we seem to be dwelling on
irrelevances)

Bicycle production and damage to the environment? [email protected][_2_] Social Issues 1 May 21st 08 07:18 AM
can u seriously damage yourself unicycling? MuniAddict Unicycling 0 August 26th 07 06:21 AM
Tire Damage? Roy Zipris Techniques 2 July 26th 05 03:25 AM
Helment Damage. Evan Byrne Unicycling 48 April 21st 05 04:49 PM
Mavic rim damage help!! [email protected] Techniques 12 September 21st 04 02:14 PM