Thanksgiving HAS to be Mikey V's MOST despised holiday!

Old November 24th 04, 04:00 PM
Goodoz

Default Thanksgiving HAS to be Mikey V's MOST despised holiday!

History books point out that the original Pilgrims began to settle in North
America in 1620. With them, they brought their mechanized horse driven
machines. From this, one "could" extrapolate that the original North
American mass rolling movement in the woods began with the Pilgrims. I'm
thankful today because that tradition is carried on, in part, by Mountain
Bikers. The only difference is now we do it for fun rather than necessity.

One hundred and 60 years after the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth, President
George Washington declared a national day of thanks. This was, of course,
an effort to inspire people to come together and be appreciative of
overcoming obstacles, moving forward and (as in the Pilgrim's case) living
in concert with nature.

To my American Usenet friends, I wish you an Excellent Thanksgiving! I am
truly thankful to be one of you.

To the rest of my Usenet friends, I'm thankful for all of you as well. Have
a great weekend, be safe and be well.

Goodoz
Not working today, and feeling pretty Thankful

(Happy T Day to you too Mikey!)

Old November 28th 04, 06:18 AM
scott

Dayanggg no response... just had to say that I am thankful for just being
alive.

Peace.