Physical potential ain't ****

Old March 3rd 10, 10:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Default Physical potential ain't ****

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
How do you rate bar's Dumbass potential?
thanks,

Scott wrote:
he's shown great potential as a small d dumbass, but I'm not sure
he'll ever be a capital D Dumbass.

bar wrote:
This really hurts me, bro. But I'll endeavor to persevere ...

Its probably just a stomach bug or parasite which is reducing your D
potential.
Old March 3rd 10, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

bar wrote:
This really hurts me, bro. But I'll endeavor to persevere ...

Its probably just a stomach bug or parasite which is reducing your D
potential.

I'll bet he's an eskimo.
Old March 3rd 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Tom_A wrote:
On Mar 2, 6:22 am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
bar wrote:
and the "Human Lottery Ticket" is the proof ...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/...uman-lottery-t...
He should have been a runner instead of a cyclist ... then he might
have won something (but but but "i got fifth at the Tour of
Missouri").
Sucks to be a racer who can't race.

"Then when he tried to come back he gained a lot
of weight because of a misunderstanding on how
to improve his endurance. It wasn't just about
feeding him more. That was an error on his part
and in 2008 by our physiologist."

JFC that is some creative excuse making!

Bob Schwartz

It also sounds like he's throwing Lim under the bus on that one...

I dunno. I think blaming a fat racer on Lim points the
dumbass finger squarely at Vaughters.

Bob Schwartz