BROL Message Board

Old July 31st 05, 04:43 PM
tonyscat

Default BROL Message Board

I haven't been able to log into the BROL Message Board, since last
night. Is it down or, am I doing something wrong? Thnx

Tony

Old July 31st 05, 05:01 PM
Zach

tonyscat wrote:
I haven't been able to log into the BROL Message Board, since last
night. Is it down or, am I doing something wrong? Thnx

Tony

It must be down as I haven't been able to log in either.

Zach

Old July 31st 05, 09:48 PM
Leif

me too.

Old August 1st 05, 01:29 AM
tonyscat

Thnx for the reply guys. Not to say, *misery loves company*
I just wanted to make sure my computer's not goofin'-up.
Tony

Old August 1st 05, 02:26 PM

I'd surmise a serious case of "MONKEY POX" is the cultprit. And just
in time prior to the ultimate FOG fest.

Flabby - fat ol' geezer and proud of it!

Old August 18th 05, 09:14 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'd surmise a serious case of "MONKEY POX" is the cultprit. And just
in time prior to the ultimate FOG fest.

Flabby - fat ol' geezer and proud of it!

Is Flabby a Monkey himself? He sure does post like one. Never an intelligent
message. Just **** and crap over and over. And then he likes to give you
links to go to. I think he is giving you viruses instead. I never trust
anyone who wants you to go to a link. They invariably turn out to be
scoundrels.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka