Need help with basics!

Old April 14th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Need help with basics!

hey, i'm new to unicycling (i started about a year ago) and i need some
help with things. i can go on my unicycle anywhere i want pretty much
but i'm working on these:

idling
going backwards
jumping (i can get about 4-5 in. off the ground)
up stairs
down stairs w/ out railing

if you can give me any tips with any of these things it would be
terrific. thankies!

--
unitoon
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

Old April 14th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Try 'Unicycle Tips' (http://www.unicycletips.com/) by Andrew Carter and
Peter van Boekhout.

'The Marsh sisters' (http://marsht.tripod.com/) also have a very good
instructional website.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old April 14th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

see the unicyclopedia also, link below.

--
Eroick

'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
Help us make it better!
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old April 19th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Do you have any feedback or constructive criticism for UnicycleTips.com
(assuming you had a look there)? It would be good to hear how
well/poorly it's working.

It's good to see that the Marsh Sisters' website is still up, that's
the one I went to when I was learing (or after I'd learned).

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'www.unicycletips.com' (http://www.unicycletips.com) | 'my photos
and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) | '\\"dancing
about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Old April 20th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A few more websites with tips on learning:

http://wobbling.unicyclist.com (especially the How To section)
http://www.unicyclist.org (click the links at the top)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uni_beginners.htm

Cycling basics at Lidl wafflycat UK 6 March 23rd 06 07:12 PM
First Time Campy Tool Basics Yabba Techniques 15 February 23rd 06 10:12 AM
The Basics of Wheel Alignment and Wheelbuilding Jeff Napier Techniques 338 August 23rd 04 09:17 PM
The Basics of Wheel Alignment and Wheelbuilding George Herbert Walker Techniques 3 August 20th 04 08:07 PM
new tricks-please..even basics?! laura Unicycling 19 June 17th 04 12:34 PM