Endless Arguments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th 19, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Endless Arguments

Why do you suppose people like Frank or John post here other than to argue with anything and everything? Chalo obviously takes his que from Frank and we have Jay showing us a picture of a cap head screw and you have to wonder if he has even bothered to follow the discussion at all.

To Frank and Jay and Chalo the manufacturers of bicycle components are idiots and they could do a much better job with a screwdriver and a piece of modeling clay. Who the hell knows what John thinks since he changes every posting. I stopped reading his entries long ago if they have more than one sentence.

Joerg has grown tires of the BD so we see very little of him any more much to the loss of the group. Andre spends all of his time laughing at the stupids.

Ridesalot seems to be a switch-hitter though that could simply be a sign of confusion. The rest of those that post here actually want real discussions but are soon overwhelmed by the Frank, Jay and John show. More's the sad problem since it is destructive of the point for this group.