Scum throwing water is nabbed by plod

Old April 9th 16, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Scum throwing water is nabbed by plod

QUOTE:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or worse.

Danny Browne, who is chairman of long-established racing group Lakeland Cycle Club, said he was out riding on Sunday morning on the Enniskillen to Irvinestown road when the car passed and the water was thrown on him. Police have confirmed they have called to and spoken with the motorist involved in the incident.

Speaking to the Herald, Danny said such incidents were sadly not uncommon, and were proving dangerous

"From the response I've got on Facebook, things like this seem to be happening quite often," he said. "I know that a lot of my friends get abused, shouted at and so on. Things like this have certainly happened others before, but they weren't quick enough to get a registration number."

http://fermanaghherald.com/2016/04/l...ocal-cyclists/
Old April 9th 16, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 09/04/2016 10:17, Alycidon wrote:

[...]

Do the Cubs each have to do this in order to get one of the badges they
need?

Lord knows what they'll have to do to get their badges when they
graduate to the Scouts.
Old April 11th 16, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old April 11th 16, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/04/2016 10:45, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

Only lunatics urge citizens to use deadly forceagainstn children playing
harmless pranks.

But then, cyclists' "dignity" is all-important to them.

They actually imagine they have some of it.
Old April 11th 16, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

Only lunatics urge citizens to use deadly forceagainstn children playing
harmless pranks.

Only a trolling spastic sees 'children' in the incident, when there is no
mention of it in the article.

Of course, even if it were a child, it's still not a 'harmless incident'.

Old April 11th 16, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

Only lunatics urge citizens to use deadly force against children playing
harmless pranks.

Only a trolling spastic sees 'children' in the incident, when there is no
mention of it in the article.

What is a "young cub"?

Perhaps the passenger was a lion, or a bear?

Of course, even if it were a child, it's still not a 'harmless incident'.

Who knew that you are so frightened of a wash?
Old April 11th 16, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

Only lunatics urge citizens to use deadly force against children playing
harmless pranks.

Only a trolling spastic sees 'children' in the incident, when there is no
mention of it in the article.

What is a "young cub"?

Perhaps the passenger was a lion, or a bear?

Well, since the passenger obviously wasn't a lion, or a bear, we can assume
that the term is perhaps dialectal Irish, you thick ****.

Of course, even if it were a child, it's still not a 'harmless incident'.

Who knew that you are so frightened of a wash?

Ah, the troll loses another one.

Old April 11th 16, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him from a
moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious injury or
worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you from a
car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them, and the second
word is 'Wesson'.

Only lunatics urge citizens to use deadly force against children playing
harmless pranks.

Only a trolling spastic sees 'children' in the incident, when there is no
mention of it in the article.

What is a "young cub"?
Perhaps the passenger was a lion, or a bear?

Well, since the passenger obviously wasn't a lion, or a bear, we can assume
that the term is perhaps dialectal Irish, you thick ****.

Did you mean idiomatic Irish?

But leaving that aside, "cub" is sometimes used idiomatically by some
Irish speakers of English to mean a "young child" (which is what we all
tho0ught in the first oplace, isn't it?).

So we return to the question: what sort of lunatic urges citizens to use
deadly force against children playing harmless pranks?

Other than Glug, obviously.

Of course, even if it were a child, it's still not a 'harmless incident'.

Who knew that you are so frightened of a wash?

Ah, the troll loses another one.

You're the one who is frightened of a wash.
Old April 11th 16, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Alycidon wrote:
[...]

I always need to use the washers on my car when driving past road lice.
It's best to start squirting just before you pass the scum.

Old April 11th 16, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:45:22 +0100
Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen
wrote:

Alycidon wrote:

"A CYCLIST has hit out at the "young cub" who threw water at him
from a moving car, warning such behaviour could result in serious
injury or worse.

There is only one defence against someone throwing something at you
from a car. It involves two words with an ampersand between them,
and the second word is 'Wesson'.

That's a funny way to spell Glock.