LANCE CHECK !

Old June 11th 10, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default LANCE CHECK !

“It’s a single event and it’s best not to compare it to Formula One;
it’s best to compare it to the Tour de France,” said Alexander Wurz, a
driver at the Peugeot team, who won the race last year. “The Tour de
France is a single event, and while there are lots of bicycle races
around, the riders and teams only prepare for the tour over the entire
year. That’s exactly what we do. The entire year, everything we do is
geared to this one race.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/11/sp...tml?ref=global

falls under NISE !
Old June 11th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

kolldata wrote:

“It’s a single event and it’s best not to compare it to Formula One;
it’s best to compare it to the Tour de France,” said Alexander Wurz, a
driver at the Peugeot team, who won the race last year. “The Tour de
France is a single event, and while there are lots of bicycle races
around, the riders and teams only prepare for the tour over the entire
year. That’s exactly what we do. The entire year, everything we do is
geared to this one race.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/11/sp...tml?ref=global

falls under NISE !

I try to keep up, but not quite:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/NISE.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old June 11th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

ok ok a hint ? uwanna hint ? THE FIRTS WORD IS

continued next week

Old June 11th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

every consider a more compulsive scoring method for bike racing-live
on screen readouts ?

As the head of timing and scoring for the Corvette Racing team,
Melanie Correll never starts something she won’t finish. This is
especially true when it’s the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Having worked for
Corvette Racing since 2000, Correll records the lap times for every
car, regardless of its category or whether it has been penalized or is
headed down the pit lane behind her. She does this without breaks,
catnaps or a single trip to the restroom. She is stationed in
Corvette’s pit stand on the main straightaway from beginning to end.

The obvious (and potentially uncouth) question is: How does she go
without any pit stops of her own for a full day? The answer: She has
nothing but a small bottle of water and chocolate covered espresso
beans for most of the race. “I eat very little and I drink very
little,” Correll said about her pre-race diet. “Once the next morning
arrives, I can eat more because I know there’s an end in sight.” As
each car passes her viewing station, she types the car’s number on a
keypad.

Why record every car when the Corvette C6.R competes in the GT1 class?
“For me it’s easier to time everything rather than just the cars in
the class because that would require a thought process. Basically, the
car number goes straight from my eye to my hand,” she said. Therefore,
should she take a break, it could lead to total confusion if she
attempted to pass her labyrinth of information to a temporary
replacement.

After any 24 hour race, Correll said it takes up to one week for her
to completely recover and feel back to normal. But despite the
recovery time, it’s a job she wouldn’t trade. “The thing that I love
about racing is that our goal is to win the race. Everyone in that
garage is working towards the same goal and if you win, goal
accomplished! I simply can’t imagine doing anything else.”

NIHE !

what gives on the first 3 laps ? or the last three at Sacremento ?

Old June 11th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
semi-ambivalent[_2_]

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/11/sp...ht-SRMANS.html...

falls under NISE !

I try to keep up, but not quite:http://www.acronymfinder.com/NISE.html

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971

There is a town in France called Nice, but it's not 'nice', it's
'neece'. There is no nice in France.

- Samuel
Clemens

sa
Old June 11th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Jun 10, 9:26*pm, kolldata wrote:
ok ok a hint ? uwanna hint ? THE FIRTS WORD IS

continued next week

Now
I've
Seen
Everything

Just a WAG.
--D-y
Old June 11th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Jun 11, 6:31*am, " wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:26*pm, kolldata wrote:

ok ok a hint ? uwanna hint ? THE FIRTS WORD IS

continued next week

Now
I've
Seen
Everything

Just a WAG.
--D-y

34 meanings for WAG from 'acronymfinder' we'll go for 'world area
grid.' So what does WAG mean ? at 34.....only the acronymfinder has
meaning. hmmmm wonder what the averge is per letter count ?
maybe there's a calculator !!!!

only one Lance
Old June 11th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

" writes:

On Jun 10, 9:26*pm, kolldata wrote:
ok ok a hint ? uwanna hint ? THE FIRTS WORD IS

continued next week

Now
I've
Seen
Everything

Just a WAG.

Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Old June 13th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 6/10/2010 9:49 PM, kolldata aka Gene Daniels quoted/wrote:
every consider a more compulsive scoring method for bike racing-live
on screen readouts ?

[...]
The obvious (and potentially uncouth) question is: How does she go
without any pit stops of her own for a full day? The answer: She has
nothing but a small bottle of water and chocolate covered espresso
beans for most of the race.[...]

And wears adult diapers!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007