A song for Carla

Old May 9th 04, 02:57 AM
John Harlow

Default A song for Carla

Bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones
Got a bicycle Jones, oh baby, oo-oo-ooo
Yes, I am the victim of a bicycle Jones
Ever since I was a little baby, I always be ridin'
In fac', I was de baddest rider in the whole neighborhood
Then one day, my mama bought me a bicycle
And I loved that bicycle
I took that bicycle with me everywhere I went
That bicycle was like a bicycle to me
I even put that bicycle underneath my pillow
Maybe that's why I can't sleep at night
I need help, ladies and gentlemens
I need someone to track stand beside me
I need, I need someone to pick a line for me on the twisty singletrack of
life
Someone I can ride with
Someone to hit the tricky bits on the singlespeed
And not end up tumbling down a cliff like Miles
So cheerleaders, help me out
{cheerleaders sing repeatedly...}
(bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones)
(I got a bicycle Jones, oh baby, oo-oo-ooo)
{while Tyrone Wheelspokes sings/speaks...}
Oh, that sounds so sweet
Sing it out
C'mon Coach Baker, Weird Rimmer, sing along with me
That be bad, honky
Yeah I want everybody in the whole LBS to stand up and sing with us
Oh yeah, sing it out like you're proud
All right, everybody watchin' coast-to-coast, sing along with us
Pete F, sing along with us
JD, sing along with us
Mike V, don't sing nothin'
Oh, it feels so good
Gimme the bars I'll go one-on-one against the world, no-hands
I could wheelie drop from six feet on my toes
I could jump on top of the tabletop, take off a quarter, leave fifteen cents
change
I could, I could ride backwards
I got more moves than Ex-Lax I'm bad
I could ride with my tongue
Here I go DH, try to stop me
You can't stop me 'cause I got a bicycle Jones
Here I come
That's my bunny hop with my eyebrow
Yeah, I could ride it with my nose
I'm, I'm bad as King Kong, gimme the bike
I'm hot, I'm hot as..., I'm hot as..., I'm hot as... uh
Uh, uh, uh, uh
(bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, bicycle Jones)
(bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, bicycle Jones)
(bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, bicycle Jones)
(bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, I got a bicycle Jones, bicycle Jones)
{fade}

Old May 9th 04, 11:50 AM

Great

I MTB 2004