IQ-X vs Edelux II

Old May 9th 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default IQ-X vs Edelux II

On 5/8/2019 10:32 PM, James wrote:
On 9/5/19 3:56 am, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/7/2019 11:48 PM, jbeattie wrote:

And don't tell me you ride in as much inclement weather as I do...

I didn't say that. But I do ride on ice and on snow every winter.

There are places around here that, during the wet season, don't dry out.
Â*The resulting green moss that grows on the road surface can be very
slippery, but generally not as slippery as ice.

One friend of mine broke a shoulder precisely that way. The mossy area
was on a very pretty rail-trail bike path with sub-standard drainage.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Edelux II at low speeds and walking. Lou Holtman[_7_] Techniques 10 December 24th 14 04:03 AM
Reduced rear standlight time with Edelux Danny Colyer UK 3 January 14th 09 07:21 PM
Edelux - Wow! Danny Colyer UK 10 November 25th 08 10:05 PM
Solidlight 1203D or Edelux? none UK 5 May 27th 08 06:03 PM