Bring 'em on +4

Old July 3rd 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Bring 'em on +4

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

Old July 3rd 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 2, 11:47 pm, wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

How about a chart of the deaths of people on American roads caused by
cell phone users?

Old July 3rd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

wrote:
On Jul 2, 11:47 pm, wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

How about a chart of the deaths of people on American roads caused by
cell phone users?

It's probably difficult to get good numbers.

I'm with you on this one, we need to declare jihad on these jerks.
Old July 3rd 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

What is also interesting, in a grim way, is that fatalities are also up in
the UK forces over the same time period. This suggests that there is a
widespread resistance to the surge, and the increased violence is not just
localized around Bagdhad: the entire country is destabilizing.
Alternatively, things might be so good over there, and not being
reported, that what is really going on is that both Brits and the Americans
are being killed by drunken vacationing Iraqi motorhome drivers talking on
cell phones.

--
Bill Asher

Old July 3rd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
Alternatively, things might be so good over there, and not being
reported, that what is really going on is that both Brits and the Americans
are being killed by drunken vacationing Iraqi motorhome drivers talking on
cell phones.

The war on LIVEDRUNK is becoming imperative. If you're not with us you're
against us.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

William Asher wrote:
wrote:

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

What is also interesting, in a grim way, is that fatalities are also up in
the UK forces over the same time period. This suggests that there is a
widespread resistance to the surge, and the increased violence is not just
localized around Bagdhad: the entire country is destabilizing.
Alternatively, things might be so good over there, and not being
reported, that what is really going on is that both Brits and the Americans
are being killed by drunken vacationing Iraqi motorhome drivers talking on
cell phones.

It's only because you say things like this that I let you hang around.
Old July 3rd 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Alternatively, things might be so good over there, and not being
reported, that what is really going on is that both Brits and the
Americans are being killed by drunken vacationing Iraqi motorhome
drivers talking on cell phones.

The war on LIVEDRUNK is becoming imperative. If you're not with us
you're against us.

If we could get some podium girls against us, I would be willing to lose
the war. I doubt that would rub very many of us the wrong way.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 3rd 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Fred Fredburger wrote:

William Asher wrote:
wrote:

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/bringemon4.png

What is also interesting, in a grim way, is that fatalities are also
up in the UK forces over the same time period. This suggests that
there is a widespread resistance to the surge, and the increased
violence is not just localized around Bagdhad: the entire country is
destabilizing. Alternatively, things might be so good over there,
and not being reported, that what is really going on is that both
Brits and the Americans are being killed by drunken vacationing Iraqi
motorhome drivers talking on cell phones.

It's only because you say things like this that I let you hang around.

Thank you. My motto is semper utilis, unless that translates into "always
a tool" rather than "always useful." It's not that the former isn't true,
it just isn't as ironic.

Probably the one thing that will come out of the Iraq War is the
recognition that drunken vacationing Iraqi motorhome drivers talking on
cell phones (DVIMDTOCP) are WMDs and this discovery will vindicate the
invasion, even if the invasion led to the creation of the DVIMDTOCP in the
first place. There's that irony again.

--
Bill Asher

bring it on jim beam Techniques 15 July 18th 06 08:54 PM
bring it on jtaylor UK 2 July 18th 06 10:02 AM
Bring your uni on the bus? tomkarches Unicycling 21 June 15th 06 01:37 AM
Bring your uni on the bus? iridemymuni Unicycling 0 June 14th 06 02:34 PM
Bring on the ladybirds wafflycat UK 3 June 24th 05 10:19 AM