Raise Awareness

Old November 10th 10, 07:58 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_11_]

Default Raise Awareness

To raise the awareness of weapon users I am organising a demonstration
which will involve a group of us riding our bicycles from Lands End to
Jophn O'Groats.

We will dress up as politicians and wear masks with their faces printed
on.

After giving the idea much thought I have decided I will dress up as
Caroline Spelman, it was a tosser between her and Philip Hammond but I
think I will draw more attention if I ride as Caroline.

Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
One man's democracy is another man's oligarchy,
where rights are replaced by concessions.

Old November 10th 10, 08:03 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Doug" wrote in message

To raise the awareness of weapon users I am organising a demonstration
which will involve a group of us riding our bicycles from Lands End to
Jophn O'Groats.

We will dress up as politicians and wear masks with their faces printed
on.

After giving the idea much thought I have decided I will dress up as
Caroline Spelman, it was a tosser between her and Philip Hammond but I
think I will draw more attention if I ride as Caroline.

Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

I'll happily donate my entire savings if you and your smelly comrades start
at Land's End and cycle West.

Old November 10th 10, 08:13 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
AndyW

"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it to the
start on time?

Andy

Old November 10th 10, 08:20 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Maria

On 11/10/2010 7:58 AM, Doug wrote:
To raise the awareness of weapon users I am organising a demonstration
which will involve a group of us riding our bicycles from Lands End to
Jophn O'Groats.

We will dress up as politicians and wear masks with their faces printed
on.

After giving the idea much thought I have decided I will dress up as
Caroline Spelman, it was a tosser between her and Philip Hammond but I
think I will draw more attention if I ride as Caroline.

Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

I see. Wait until it's warm eh? Why do you think people drive cars in
this country? Look on the globe - it's near the North Pole!

Old November 10th 10, 08:37 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
ian

"Doug" wrote in message
To raise the awareness of weapon users I am organising a
demonstration
which will involve a group of us riding our bicycles from Lands End
Jophn O'Groats.

Please don't stop when you get there. Keep cycling!!

Old November 10th 10, 09:00 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
ian

"AndyW" wrote in message
"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End
on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it
to the start on time?

File Duhg's "report".... it's an admission of his speeding!!!!

Old November 10th 10, 02:54 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_11_]

While freewheeling on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:00:17 +0000, Ian wrote :

"AndyW" wrote in message
"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it to
the start on time?

File Duhg's "report".... it's an admission of his speeding!!!!

Yes, I do speed, but only when going down a steep hill.

-- .
Old November 10th 10, 02:55 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_11_]

While freewheeling on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:13:03 +0000, AndyW wrote :

"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it to
the start on time?

Andy

No, we will be travelling in a convoy.

I expect the police will want to shadow us all of the way.

-- .
Old November 10th 10, 03:20 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
AndyW

"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it to
the start on time?

Andy

No, we will be travelling in a convoy.

I expect the police will want to shadow us all of the way.

Wooooooooooooosh!

Andy

Old November 10th 10, 03:22 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Doug" wrote in message
Everyone is invited to join our group, we will be leaving Lands End on
the 25th May 2010.

Will you be travelling in a big blue police box in order to make it to
the start on time?

Andy

No, we will be travelling in a convoy.

I expect the police will want to shadow us all of the way.

Not if they've got any sense of smell they won't.

HGV driver cyclist awareness Tom Crispin UK 24 November 14th 08 11:10 AM
Awareness test John Dunlop UK 2 March 24th 08 10:31 AM
Cycle Awareness Ad OzCableguy Australia 0 March 10th 08 11:00 PM
QLD: 1000 cyclists ride for awareness cfsmtb[_458_] Australia 0 September 30th 07 06:14 AM
Short RR and product awareness Tim Hall UK 1 June 5th 06 01:20 PM