I am so terrified

Old November 20th 11, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default I am so terrified

by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

Old November 20th 11, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous. Perhaps
you should look up the meaning of “Norwich Pharmacal orders”.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old November 20th 11, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_7_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I was rather bemused to see the threat against you. I'm not quite sure what
in particular you have done for anyone to justify it though. It's all
getting rather silly.

Old November 20th 11, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering
starting a suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous. Perhaps
you should look up the meaning of “Norwich Pharmacal orders”.

I have never attempted to obfuscate my identity.

Old November 20th 11, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 20/11/2011 16:11, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering
starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous. Perhaps
you should look up the meaning of “Norwich Pharmacal orders”.

Trying to be anonymous? Like calling yourself Weaseltemper?

University
Old November 21st 11, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:36:15 +0000, Judith wrote:

Then again - perhaps he, like most people here just cannot be arsed or
gives a ****.

you obviously do.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old November 22nd 11, 02:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:11:22 +0000, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:

On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous. Perhaps
you should look up the meaning of “Norwich Pharmacal orders”.

Let's see if Cheerless tries to "do a Nuxx" and delete his offensive
outpourings from the Google archive. It won't help of course, any more
than it will help Nuxx.

It's almost worth staying up this late to finish printing off the
submissions for my next court hearing. Who, you ask? Now that would be
telling! ;-)

I currently hold over 3,500 messages posted by Nuxx using 160
different addresses, over 16,500 by JMS using nearly 240 identities,
just shy of 3,500 from Cheerless, and well over 6,500 from Medjobs.

It's just a question of scoring them and filing the paperwork. And I'm
not the only one doing this.

Or maybe they might realise the game's up and go and do something
productive instead, that would save everyone a lot of time and effort.
But I suspect that is the triumph of hope over experience.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
Old November 22nd 11, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

What a sad existence you have.

Old November 22nd 11, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

wrote:

On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering
starting a suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous.
Perhaps you should look up the meaning of "Norwich Pharmacal orders".

Let's see if Cheerless tries to "do a Nuxx" and delete his offensive
outpourings from the Google archive.

I would not know how to, nor have any need.

Old November 22nd 11, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

[...]

Tattoo, spotting the seaplane approaching the island, runs up a tower
and excitedly yells, with a French accent, "Ze Plane! Ze Plane!" and
rings a bell.

University